When You Celebrate Your Birthday

(A/N: Heya, guys! I don't know if some of you have noticed but I saved this scenario to commemorate my day of birth [aka. my birthday] 🎉✨ except I am one day late because my birthday was yesterday, hahaha! Sorry guys but at least I didn't forget and Bakugou's version will be published by tomorrow hopefully so stay tuned! :D. Anyways, to celebrate, here's a sweet scenario for you guys and so I wanted to thank you all once again for following me and reading my content. You guys made me happy and extra motivated when I read all of your comments and wonderful feedback and I appreciate you all for being patient when it comes to me updating the books, haha. As always, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! <3)

(A/N # 2: If there are readers out there who are also born in June, belated or advance happy birthday to you guys! Stay awesome, healthy and keep being you! 😇🎉)

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/647603621398521884/

...

"Mom! I'm home!"

Once the door of my house was unlocked, the living room and the dining room were pitch black since the windows are tightly shut to prevent natural light from outside to go through.

My heart raised with a hint of caution that I'm already on my guard.

That's odd.

Those windows aren't completely shut like that when I left.

Something is amiss.

I hope a villain didn't sneak in here just to steal our money and held my mom hostage because I swear.

It's either I fight them or call my dad from his hero agency or his phone if he's not there.

"Mom?", I called out to her and activated my butterfly quirk when my wings started to form from my back, "Are you here? Why are the windows completely shut? Are you experimenting again with your DIY stuff-".

"...now, Nejire!"

"M-Mirio! She might hear you!"

Huh?

Those voices, I think they belong to-

*CLICK* 

The lights of the living room are all brightening up the room and standing in the middle of the room were Mirio and Nejire wearing party hats.

Not only that, I can see a banner attached on the wall that says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N)!" and three balloons on each side of the banner.

"SURPRISE, (Y/N)!", both of them said at the same time before they brought out the party popper and opened it just to bring out the confetti.

Wait, that's odd.

Someone is missing from those two.

My heart raised when something was being attached on my head and I felt two arms wrapped around my waist.

"H-Happy Birthday, Butterfly"

I automatically smiled when I heard the adorably shy voice and when I looked back, I can see Amajiki wearing a party hat too with a blush on his cheeks.

"My goodness, you guys scared me! Hahaha, but thank you for this!", I said before I completely hugged my elf-eared boyfriend, "This is a surprise indeed! You got me real good".