When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)

(A/N: Hey, guys! Here it is, my White Day 2020 Special, followers / readers! Again for those don't know, March 14 is the reverse Valentine's day where boys will give gifts to their lovers since on February 14 is the day girls give their chocolates to boys. Note that is a tradition followed by some Asian countries like Japan, China, South Korea and etc. Anyways, I did my best to make this scenario enjoyable you guys so happy reading, y'all! ^_^)

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

LINK: https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/627970741775112572/

...

*Bzzt...Bzzt...BZZZTTT*

"O-Okay, okay, geez!"

Groaning, I scooted closer towards my alarm clock that's been vibrating quite loudly and managed to turn it off.

I sighed in relief and stretched my arms up high before officially sitting up from my bed.

I yawned softly and when I checked my clock to see what time it is, my eyes widened.

'Oh my gosh...IT'S 7:30am!!', I thought and held my head like it's going to be the end of me.

Crud, I'm going to be late for homeroom again! I knew training in the middle of the night was a bad idea!

I got out of bed quickly as I could and rushed towards the bathroom so I can take a shower.

...

"Dammit, I should save training for later..."

I mumbled as I kept running between towards the U.A. building.

I checked my watch and it looks like I won't be late since I only have at least 20 minutes left.

'W-Wait, 20 minutes?! So that means...oh cheese nuggets', I thought and sighed to myself, 'Oh well, I still have more time for me to rest before homeroom'.

With that in my mind, I increased my running speed and after a minute or two, I finally managed to get through the gates.

I smiled with satisfaction and suddenly, my stomach started to growl.

Oh yeah.

I skipped breakfast.

Dammit, if only I doubled checked my clock's batteries before I slept last night, I would've ate breakfast already.

I sighed once more and before I could officially enter the building so I can get some food from Lunch Rush - 

"O-Oh, (Y/N)!"

The voice sounded familiar so when I turned around, I saw Amajiki running towards me with a tired expression.

Once he stopped right in front of me, he panted and wiped his sweat.

"T-Tamaki! Good morning!", I said and smiled at his presence, "Let me guess, you thought you were going to be late too?".

After he was able to catch his breath, he shook his head and replied, "N-No, not really, Butterfly. It's just-".

Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scenarios (Tamaki Amajiki X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara