When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)

(Requested by HannahStanley9 and sugasbabygirl1996)

Photo : from BNHA Season 4 - Episode 8

Note: The story is very long and it's longer than the Midoriya one so I hope you guys don't really mind, hehe. At least, this would make up my absence and to make this story more worthwhile for your liking. Thank you and enjoy! :D

...

??? POV

'H-H-H-Huh?! M-My body....a-and my height....what happened to me?!'

The indigo haired boy, who found himself in a tiny body, started to regain his consciousness again and he is now slowly freaking out.

'W-Where's (Y-Y/N)? O-Oh no, if it weren't for that...guy w-who looks like a student too, I w-would have...I-I w-would have...!'

He started to tear up after having these overwhelming feelings that he's going through right now but he tried pinching his arms so he can snap of out of it.

'T-Tamaki...don't cry. I-It's totally fine. T-This is similar t-to your Manifest q-quirk, it's t-totally fine', the boy who was actually Amajiki all along, 'I-I don't want my p-precious girlfriend-O-Oh, wait. I d-don't think that w-will be the case s-since I-I'm like this!'.

He took deep breaths and even hugged his own clothes for comfort, which is now bigger for him to wear.

'I-I need to get my phone quick. I w-want (Y/N). I n-need h-her-'

"Tamaki!! Where are you?"

'B-Butterfly?!'

Your POV

I finally arrived back at the park where Amajiki and I were suppose to have our picnic date together but I can't believe we were disturbed by this guy, who is about my age, to bother our moment.

I don't what's up with him but I guess he really likes fooling around, huh?

I sighed and it turns out the troublemaker is gone since this spot is where we started chasing him and even capture him too so we can give him a piece of our minds but I guess it's too late.

It looks like he escaped and I can just imagine his smug face now.

Geez, what kind of student his he? 

It would be really ironic if he was from a hero school like us.

I sighed and tried not to dwell it before I could approach the picnic blanket and basket that I prepared, I saw a something or someone in the middle of our picnic.

It looked like a little kid wrapped around with clothes that are not his size but wait, why do those clothes looked like...Amajiki's?

I gasped and decided to approach the little boy but the moment he shown his face, it turned out to be-

"T-Tamaki?", I exclaimed and my eyes began to widen.

"(Y-Y/N)!!", Amajiki, who was now turned into child, ran towards me but he tripped since his clothes are too big , "O-Owwie...".

I crouched down to his level and said, "Goodness, i-it really is you. That means...".

Amajiki nodded softly and replied in his cute child voice, "Y-Yeah, that guy got me too".

I sighed and gently caressed his head before giving me a hug.

"I'm s-sorry if I lost him, (Y/N)", Amajiki said and started sniff, "I n-nearly got him but...b-but...".