When You and Him Cosplay (20K+ Followers Special)

(A/N: Finally, an update for our adorably shy boy~! Anyways, this scenario is dedicated for reaching 20K followers milestone. Thank you all so much once again for following me and enjoying my written content)

Photo: There is no photo yet so it might be uploaded within this week or next week so stay tuned! :D

...

"Thank you for your purchase, please come again!"

Both Amajiki and I are currently on our date in a beautiful Sunday afternoon and we just bought some crepes from a newly opened crepe store that is next to a garden shop in the shopping district.

We've been out and about for almost two hours and so far, all we've done is eat lunch, roam around the shopping district, seeing more sides of my adorably shy boyfriend making the first moves on me and of course, the crepes that we just bought for our snack.

"Is t-t-there anywhere else you wanna go after t-this, butterfly?", Amajiki questioned and munched on his crepe so cutely that his cheeks were turning pink, "I feel like we should go somewhere else besides the shopping d-district to make our date extra fun. I-Is it okay? I d-don't want this to be boring or anything-".

I calmed down his nervousness by kissing him on the lips softly which in return, made his cheeks glow bright red and I even gave him a reassuring hug too.

"I'll take that as a y-yes, then? H-Hahaha, sorry if I was overthinking", Amajiki said and giggled shyly, "You see, I...I was watching the horoscope c-c-channel this morning while I was eating breakfast and those with the signs of Pieces will have a 10% of having b-b-bad luck".

"Oh, that's why you were a bit late", I said and placed a finger on your chin, "You were nervous that you might mess up our date or something?".

He nodded shyly before hugging me back and burying his face against my neck.

"Y-You bet I was. In fact, I was almost t-thinking of buying some sort of lucky c-charm but t-then I realized I d-don't need it", Amajiki said and smiled at me, "B-Because...my l-lucky charm...is the one that's right i-in front of me right now, haha~".

I could feel my heart raising and my cheeks glowing pink just hearing how sweet and innocent his pick up line was.

Flirtjiki in the house, yo! UwU

"Smooth, Tama-kun~! I could say the same thing about you too, hehe", I said and kissed his lips again, "You're my lucky charm that brightens my mood and heart whenever I see you, hear your voice or when we're together like right now~!".

"I-I'm glad! Haha, I-I'll be the best lucky charm for y-you, (Y/N)!", Amajiki said and laughed shyly.

I giggled just how adorable my boyfriend is that I playfully nuzzled against his nose with mine.

"Hehe, you still are to me, Tama-kun", I replied softly and gave him another kiss, "By the way, I already decided where to go!"

His expression perked up and I can see his lips turning into a shy but excited grin.

"R-Really? Then, let's go!"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Young Mirio and Tamaki giving you warm cuddles and sweet smiles)

"Ta-da~!"

"H-Huh? A c-cosplay store?"

I brought my adorably shy boyfriend to a mall that has the biggest cosplay store in our area and its owner happens to be a friend of mine in my previous neighborhood.