When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2020)

(A/N: Welcome to the first Halloween Special scenario for the adorable shy boi and once again, this scenario is a few days delayed so my apologies for that since I took some time for writing this so again and I feel like needing a break for one day so I hope you all understand. Also, to make up for being late, I made it longer and enjoyable to make it up to you guys. As always, I hope you all enjoy this latest scenario and happy reading!)

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/785315253745120724/

...

The spooky season is already here and the city right now is hustling and bustling with scary decorations where every you go.

A whole lot of people are in good spirits this Halloween and I heard that there is even a contest on how has the best Halloween costume in our neighborhood.

It could a scary costume from horror movies / urban legends

That being said, the three of us, Amajiki, Mirio and I decided to join the the competition for fun and if ever one of us is the winner, we'll celebrate.

This is a bit surprising because I never thought that my adorably shy boyfriend would compete in a costume contest before but then the thought of him saying that he enjoyed wearing cosplay struck me.

Then again, I even have a second thought that maybe he wanted to join because of me, which is really sweet.

Anyway, back to the present.

"And the winner goes to...!"

We're currently in the said competition in our neighborhood and we even managed to make it to the finals of the costume contest.

We decided to enter as a cosplay group so we went as the pack of nine-tailed kitsunes by dressing ourselves with the traditional Japanese kimonos, kitsune masks worn on our faces, and of course, the kitsune ears and the nine tails.

Making these costumes took a lot of work but it was worth it at the end and I had to thank Nejire and our other classmate from our class for helping us.

Anyway -

"The kitsune trio!"

Wait, what?!

Our eyes widened when the host announced the winner which is actually us and here we are thinking if this is real or not when the three of us looked at each other.

"W-Wait, we w-won?", Amajiki questioned, his eyes widening.

"Yes, Tamaki! We're hearing it right! Hahaha!", Mirio answered and laughed with joy.

"This is so unexpected! We actually won!", I commented and clasped my hands together.

After exchanging our reactions, we all went up the stage to claim our grand winner award from the host and posed for a photo.

All the contestants who participated including the other winners, who are also in stage with us, gave us warm rounds of applauses, smiles, and I can even see some people whistling with delight.

"..t-the crowd...oh my gosh...", Amajiki softly said before hugging me to hide his face, "A-Are we done presenting ourselves?".

I giggled at Amajiki's shyness and returned the hug before replying, "Of course, we are. Right, Mirio?".