When He Tries To Flirt With You

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

LINK: https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/464644886549596114/

Date created : June 10, 2020

Date edited : June 11, 2020 (Fixed some errors)

...

"H-H-Hey, Butterfly!"

Amajiki greeted me as I arrived in U.A. first thing in the morning and surprisingly, both of us are quite early that we are the only ones inside the classroom.

Mirio was here a second ago but he said he had to pay a visit to the restroom because apparently, his underwear was the other way around.

I guess he was on a hurry to school.

Anyways, Amajiki and I didn't get a chance to go to school together by foot and train since my shy boyfriend had an urgent matter with something at the faculty.

He said he lost something really important so he didn't hesitate to text me this morning that he wanted to go straight to U.A. for it.

Just thinking about that lost of item of his is making me curious.

I wonder what it could it be?

"Morning, Tamaki! Were you able to retrieve your lost item?", I greeted him and asked.

He nodded shyly and replied, "Y-Y-Yes, I did! The librarian was able to find it when we had that research activity about heroes yesterday. I-I thought I-I would never see it again b-but thank goodness, I-I'm finally reunited with it".

I smiled just seeing how relieved and happy he is and not to mention that his smile is already making my morning bright. It really lives up to his hero name, no?

"What was it though?", I asked while fixing my necktie.

He blushed and smiled shyly before bringing it out from his bag.

It appears to be a photograph of us back in our previous date when we went to the amusement park and I was kissing Amajiki's cheek while he was blushing bright red.

Then at the back of it, it had our names on it which is written out this way : Tamaki + (Y/N).

Wow.

Amajiki took extra care of the photo that there wasn't a stain or dust on it.

"Now I can see why you were in a hurry to get it, haha", I said and chuckled.

"Y-Y-Yeah, it's...kind of like a charm. Y-You know, whenever I see it, it m-makes me very happy", Amajiki replied and looked at the photo, "A-And not to mention that t-this serves as a memento t-too. Just like this o-one!".

He showed me the matching Navi (from Legend of Zelda) charm / keychain that we bought before and it looks like it's attached to his phone case.

"T-This was our first memento as a couple and...u-umm..."

Amajiki exhaled and got closer to me by wrapping his arms around my neck and leaning his head against mine with a bit of confidence.

'Oh...is confident Tamaki back?', I thought to myself as I felt my cheeks turning a bit pink.

"And most of all, besides these things, you're the most important memento of all, my sweet Butterfly", Amajiki said quietly but it had a hint of affection in it before he fixed my hair behind my ear and gave me a...wait, a flirty expression and a...flirty smile?!

Hold the phone.

I'm not blind, am I?

He was able to continue his words straight with no stutter, was able to attempt a flirty approach through his facial expression and actions and the tone of his voice has gone a bit lower too!

I can't believe I am seeing Amajiki being like this and not mention he's a bit forward first thing in the morning.

Not that I mind but this is not like him at all and I love it.

"O-O-Oh my gosh"

And he's back to normal.

He immediately looked away and his cheeks started turning red, including his cute pointy ears but he didn't let go of me.

"S-Sorry, was I too cheesy?", Amajiki asked and his eyes shifted slightly to me, "I-I j-just wanted to t-try this sort of thing. Y-You know, flirting and b-being forward with you, haha".

He bit his lip and his cheeks are getting brighter than before after he said that.

"I-I wanted to do this so y-you'll know that...", Amajiki continued and finally looked at me in the eye, "You don't mind, right?".

I automatically smiled when he asked me that so to answer his question, I kissed him on the lips - making his heart leap.

"Of course! After all, seeing you try that sort of thing is really interesting!", I replied and giggled, "Besides, there was one time I wondered how you would act if you started flirting with me that way, hehe".

"R-Really?", Amajiki replied and his expression gotten brighter before he cupped my face, "I-I'm happy to hear it! T-Then umm...".

This time he kissed my lips and looked deep into my eyes with a hint of shyness.

"I-I'm glad to have a beautiful butterfly as sweet and kind just like a flower-Oh gosh, I-I-I'm getting f-f-flustered a-again, a-ah...!"

So cute!! 

I can't tell if he's was being manly and flirty for a second or he's just adorably cute. Who knows?