When You and Him Text

Photo : I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

LINK : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/744782857108597087/

...

"Phew, thank you so much for helping me shop, (Y/N)-chan!"

Nejire gave me a big embrace with a sweet smile on her face after helping her buy her stuff for her friend's upcoming birthday - which happens to be a classmate of ours.

This is was actually out of blue since she called me while I was taking a shower apparently but its a good thing I didn't slip or fall on the bathroom floor.

It would've ended badly with a bruise or two but thankfully, I had to activate my Butterfly quirk to prevent that from happening.

Anyways, this shopping spree turned out to be a scavenger hunt in the end because apparently, Nejire is worried on what to give for our classmate since he's male so we ended up browsing in random stores inside the mall like hunters finding their prey.

I mean, she has some idea on what to give for a guy but she just reached out to me to be super sure since I've known Mirio and Amajiki for a long time and she thinks I might have brighter ideas on what guys like for their birthday.

Even though my gift ideas are sometimes simple but still worth giving.

"No problem!", I said and wiped my sweat, "But I would've suggested you to ask him what he really likes, you know?".

"Where's the fun in giving a birthday gift when you can always surprise them! I mean, you did an excellent job on helping me so I'm sure this satisfy him!", Nejire said and giggled, "For real, thank you for the help!".

I smiled at my blue haired friend and just when I was about to say anything else -

*DING*

I felt my phone vibrating inside my bag so when I took it out and opened it, there was a text message from my one and only adorably shy boyfriend.

"Hold on, I'll just reply", I said.

"Oh, sure sure! I'll just a look around for a bit", Nejire simply replied before running off somewhere inside the store that we are in.

I smiled at her enthusiastic self before I viewed Amajiki's text message.

« Tamaki🌞💜 »

"Hello, (Y/N). How's the gift hunt? Were you able to find a gift for Nejire's friend? I hope my suggestions are helping you"
1:00pm
Read

I smiled widen a bit after reading his message so I automatically replied to him.

« Me »

"Yep, we finally bought one and don't worry, you were a big help, Tamaki. Thank you so much for the suggestions"
1:01pm
Sent

« Tamaki🌞💜 »

"Great! I'm happy to hear it! So, you're finished now, right?"
1:01pm
Read

I raised a brow from Amajiki's question but our text conversation continued on.

« Me »

"Yeah, done already! Why do you ask?"
1:02pm
Sent

« Tamaki🌞💜 »

"Oh, you see, I wanted to ask you out on a ice cream date since you're done helping our friend. If that's okay, with you, haha"
1:02pm
Read

My heart raised from his suggestion so I quickly replied with a bit of excitement.

« Me »

"Of course! I would love to! Where shall we meet then?"
1:03pm
Sent

« Tamaki🌞💜 »

"About that, you wouldn't have to worry about going outside the mall to look for me"
1:03pm
Read

« Me »

"Huh? Why? Are you in the market place right now? Because Nejire and I are here inside the mall next to that place"
1:04pm
Sent

« Tamaki🌞💜 »

"Umm, I'm sorry if I'm going to scare you but look at outside the shop window"
1:05pm
Read

I raised a brow again but with confusion this time and when I looked outside the store window just like he said, I gasped when I saw him outside with Mirio and another male classmate, named Yuku, with them.

« Me »

"What?! You're here too?"
1:05pm
Sent

« Tamaki🌞💜 »

"We were here like 30 minutes ago. I guess you didn't notice us roaming around the mall. This is a coincidence by the way! Mirio chose this mall just for his costume!"
1:05pm
Read

I can see Mirio waving at me from a distance and beside him, Amajiki was already blushing which I would guess that the blond boy was teasing him about me again.

'This boy...', I thought and shook my head while laughing before I will reply one more message to my adorably shy boyfriend.

« Me »

"I'll be there ASAP <3"
1:06pm
Sent

« Tamaki🌞💜 »

"Thank you T_T"
1:06pm
Read

"Nejire! I'll get going now!", I said and going to the store's exit, "I have a ice cream date with Tamaki!".

"OH! Ice cream date?! Then have fun!", Nejire said and smiled but when she found them outside, she gasped and chuckled, "Oh, that was fast but why is Mirio and Yuki with him?".

"They just happen to be here too", I said and laughed before finally leaving the store to retrieve Amajiki from them.