When He Attempts The Kabedon

(A/N: I think there's someone who requested this scenario so whoever that is, please mention your name/s! My apologies for this since my requests keep piling up, haha. Thank you and enjoy the new scenario, readers! :D)

Photo : From BNHA Season 3 (The Big Three)

NOTE : For those who really don't know what Kabedon means, it's basically "wall pinning" in Japanese.

...

Ah, today is going to be great day -

"TAKE THAT VILLAINS!"

"AGHH!!"

Okay, maybe a semi-great day.

Amajiki and I were walking around the market bazaar after school so we can spend some quality together before heading home.

Then this group of villains showed up out of nowhere and started robbing this expensive store that sells jewelry and stuff.

Thankfully, the hero patrolling in town was able to knock down all the group of villains by himself while his sidekick is rescuing the hostages and those involved - like one of the police officers in patrol.

And funny enough, this hero was actually one of my favorite heroes when I was still in middle school. He didn't change a bit and damn, he still got that strength.

"Kyaaa, it's him!!", one of his fangirls said and pointed.

"He still looks breathtaking!", another said and fainted.

"Let's get a picture with him!", another fangirl said and grabbed her friend.

"H-Hey, but I-I'm an All-Might fan though!"

Oh yeah, and he's popular with the ladies too with his killer looks of his.

Even me when I first discovered him, I used to have a small crush on this guy but that was long time ago.

"H-He has so many fangirls and-Oh! There a-are even fanboys approaching too", Amajiki commented and watched the girls and some guys trying to get the hero's autograph or picture.

"Yeah! This hero was actually popular back in our middle school days", I replied and smiled, "Remember the day where the store near our elementary school was robbed?".

He perked up and answered, "O-Oh that one! You mean...".

I nodded and watched the hero continued being adored by his fangirls and fanboys as well.

"Yep! That was him on that day", I said and grabbed my phone, "I forgot to tell you this but I managed to get his autograph before while I was passing by the convenience store before we graduated in middle school".

I opened my Gallery and showed him the photo of the hero's signature.

"W-Wow, that's really cool", Amajiki commented and laughed almost awkwardly.