When He Blushes

Photo : @Cy-Chi from Facebook

Link : https://www.facebook.com/cychisart/photos/a.749574751797681/1610715599016921/?type=3&theater

...

"Oh...oh no..."

I can feel the tension rising on my body as I searched something from my bag, something that is important to me.

Amajiki, who was beside me opening his bag on his desk, noticed the worried expression written on my face and this made him worry about me in the process.

"(Y-Y/N)? Is something wrong?", Amajiki questioned and turned to me.

"I'm...I'm looking for something in my bag but...", I said while rummaging through my bag.

I doubled checked the inside pocket and the big outside pocket but turns out what I was looking for wasn't in my bag after all.

"No...!", I said and sighed with disappointment, "I forgot it again!!".

"Eh? What did you forget, (Y/N)?", Amajiki questioned.

I turned to him and smiled sadly before replying, "The snack that I was suppose to bring for the two of us, haha. It's the custard bread that my aunt baked and I totally forgot to bring it with me, again!".

I sighed once more and Amajiki, being adorably shy as always, smiled and patted my shoulder.

"I-It's okay, (Y/N)", Amajiki reassured me, "If you want, let's just buy something we can share together at the lunch hall. P-Please don't be sad!".

I smiled at his kind suggestion and automatically nodded before we bought head to the cafeteria for our second break.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Tamaki giving you warm hugs in a Olaf costume from Frozen - "S-Since it's only a few weeks until Christmas, I'm g-giving you readers a lot of hugs. I-I mean, i-it's the season of giving, r-right? Haha. You guys all matter and you d-deserve to be super happy!" *blushes*

"H-Huh?!"

"Same here, Tamaki. Same here"

As soon as we arrived at the cafeteria and decided to buy cream puffs, which is the new item that is being sold this week, and a lot of students are falling in line just for those!

"T-The cream puffs!!"

"Must...have...cream puffsss!!!"

"Get away! Those puffs are mine!"

"Stop p-pushing!!"

"What the heck! This is no battle to the death for just a puff!"

"I don't know what's life anymore"

Geez, I don't know if what I'm seeing is a rambunctious students fighting for the cream puffs or a zombie apocalypse.

"O-O-Oh dear", Amajiki said and gulped with nervousness, "T-T-Too many people! And I don't know, if w-we can get through!".

"It's okay, Tamaki. Calm down", I said and soothed his back, "If you feel pressured and don't have the courage to go through that ridiculous line, we can always-"

"I-I change my mind, It's fine"

I was shocked to hear his reply and not to mention his tone just now.

"We'll try, we'll n-never know if we can do it", Amajiki said and looked at me, "B-Besides, I promised that we'll buy a snack together so...in other words, I'll be doing this...for your sake and happiness, (Y/N). Even i-if this c-crowd looks a bit scary right now".

"Tamaki-WOAH!"

Without hesitation at all, he took my hand gently and ran through the crowd so we could get in at least.

After one attempt, we managed to get in but -

"N-No!"

"T-Tamaki?!"

Our hands got separated from the line which already became a messy crowd and we tried to reach for each other but the people around us kept separating us.

"H-H-Hold on, just k-k-keep reaching!", Amajiki called out to me, "Grab my hand!".

I nodded and kept moving forward in the crowd as I tried to reach his hand.

Then after a few more pushes, I finally managed to grab his hand and smiled at him.

"I am here!", I said just like what All-Might would say, "I am here, Tamaki! Hehe~".

"H-Haha, that's All-Might's line", Amajiki said and laughed softly, "You told me before that you look up to him when we had our first conversation together".

I nodded happily and replied, "Yeah, a conversation that I can never forget".

"N-Never forget?", Amajiki questioned and his eyes widened, "B-But back then I wasn't that...you know, brave enough".

I nodded as we continued to push through the crowd.

"Hey now, it's totally normal since we only just met at that time as kids", I said and giggled, "But I still cherished that conversation, you know why?".

He raised his eyebrows with curiosity and nodded in order for me to continue.

"Because I'm with you, silly. Hehe", I said and smiled brightly at him, "Just being with you back then feels so warm and fuzzy like I'm wrapped in a blanket. Even though you're shy and nervous sometimes, you still did the best that you could to get build more confidence in yourself".

"(Y/N)", Amajiki said in awe and looked straight since his cheeks are slowly having the tint of red, "T-Thank you...".

...

After the unexpected determination that Amajiki build up from the spot, we managed to buy one cream puff for each of us.

"W-Wow, we really did it", I said and looked at the cream puff.

"Yes, we did, (Y/N)", Amajiki replied and smiled softly at me, "B-Because we did it together!".

I smiled back and turned back to the cream puff.

"My, this is a big cream puff. Now I see why these students are fighting for this", I said and laughed, "And it's limited too".

"I-I agree", Amajiki said and laughed along with me, "Come on, let's find a spot where we can sit".

I nodded in agreement and decided to head off to find a spot where we can sit.

"O-O-Oh my goodness!"

He was late to realize that we are still holding hands and this made the elf boy really flustered and his cheeks turned bright red.

"Is something wrong, Tamaki?", I said and faced him.

"I-I totally forgot to let go of your hand! I'm sorry!!", Amajiki said and bowed a few times, "I-I hope I wasn't holding it too tight or anything!".

"Tamaki, it's really fine. I mean, I completely forgot too", I said and reassured him with a smile.

He sighed in relief but his blushing cheeks are still present at his cheeks which made me wonder why.

"Your face is red. I hope the crowd wasn't making you exhausted-"

"N-N-No! It's fine, it's fine! I-It's just a bit hot here, that's all. H-Hahaha"