When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)

(Requested by CDmidnight. Hey, guys! Belated Happy Valentines day! *throws a lot of red and pink confetti* I know, I'm one day late for this scenario since so much has been going on for this week especially yesterday because I wasn't myself. That's why I ended up finishing one Valentine's day scenario from one of my BNHA books instead because I didn't have the time and energy to finish everything, so my apologies. Anyways, here you have it guys! I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! <3)

Photo : @glazedbagel from Twitter

Link : https://twitter.com/glazedbagel/status/964006596002140161

...

Ah, yes, the day of love and red, white and pink hearts is finally here.

As soon as I woke up this morning and went down stairs, my parents were dancing inside the room while putting on some new wave love songs from our living room stereo.

They do this every time Valentines day comes around and it was really funny and lovely to watch them just goof around first thing in the morning.

"Oh, Happy Valentines, dear!", my mom called me when she saw me going down the stair case.

My dad lifted my mom up affectionately and smiled brightly at me with while flapping his moth wings.

"Happy Hearts day, (Y/N)! I hope the music wasn't that loud to wake you up", my dad said before twirling my mom around before she chuckled.

I chuckled at their enthusiastic mood right now and decided to approach them before giving them my morning hugs and kisses.

"No, not at all, dad, haha. Anyways, Happy Valentines day to you too, guys", I said and smiled back then suddenly, I remembered something - something really important.

I quickly went the kitchen and opened the fridge only to check the homemade Valentines chocolate that I made specially for my elf-eared boyfriend.

It took me two attempts yesterday for me to perfect the product since the first attempt was an epic fail.

"Ah, still in one piece", I said to myself and giggled, "Maybe I should put some extra decor before I go".

...

Since Amajiki will go out of the house a bit late, he told me to go ahead - again - but we'll just meet there by the train station.

Anyways, I arrived at the train station and it looks the train is not here yet. Perfect.

I smiled to myself before I started to brainstorm how am I suppose to give this to him.

It needs to be super special since this is our first Valentines together and I want to make him loved and happy.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

I heard someone calling my name and I was thinking it might be him already.

But instead of him, I saw Nejire and one of our classmates who are also going to take the same train or another train going to U.A. as well.

Aww, man but that's okay.

I'll have my alone time with him later.

"Morning, guys!", I greeted and smiled back.

"Hehe, wow, you're so early", Nejire said and checked her watch, "Did the Valentines spirit woke you up early this morning? Hehe".

I blushed and chuckled before replying, "N-Not really but it's possible".