When He Wakes You Up

Photo : from BNHA Anime (Season 4)

Fun fact about the photo I just edited : I'm sure you all noticed that it's a bit blurry right? Well, since the title is "When He Wakes You Up", the photo is blurry because it makes it look like you're about to wake up and Tamaki is right in front of you waiting for you to widely awake. Pretty cool, right? Haha '^^

...

"Finally...finished...."

I was able to finish tomorrow's homework with my indigo haired boyfriend and ended up laying my head against the tree trunk.

This was given last week and the deadline was suppose to be on Friday, which is tomorrow, just like I said.

My head is like telling me I should finish it three days before the deadline so I can relax.

Although, I ended up finishing half of it only since I got carried away when I ended up watching the anime that I was addicted to for the past week just to reduce my headache from the homework.

But good thing when I saw Amajiki doing his homework, which happen just today, determination hit me that I should get the rest of the contents of the homework done.

If you want to know what type of homework it is, well, it involves computation and more problem solving.

That's right. Mathematics except it's more complicated than the other Mathematics subject from the past years.

Here I thought the one from Junior High was worse but I guess, I thought wrong.

"A-Agreed, I'm so glad we were both able to finish it together", Amajiki said and closed his notebook before rotating his neck a bit because he felt stiff, "Since we accomplished it quite early, w-w-why don't we...uh...s-stay for a while b-before we head back to the classroom? I mean, we only have like...15 minutes b-before-(Y/N)?".

Amajiki stopped talking when he realized that I fell asleep quite fast with the notebook open from my hands and I'm still holding the pen I was using.

"She must h-have stayed up late again", Amajiki said to himself and smiled, "I know how you f-feel too, Butterfly. T-This subject is quite challenging since our middle school days, h-haha".

I slept soundly and Amajiki carefully fixed my hair since it's already blocking my face.

'I should probably l-let her s-sleep for a-a bit', he thought and decided to lay his head against the tree beside me before he starts browsing something from his phone, 'G-Good thing, we ate our lunch early and get to be with h-her like this'.

Minutes Later (Brought you by Tamaki playing Animal Crossing : New Horizons with a adorably shy smile on his face - Tamaki : "L-Look, readers! I-Isn't this villager a-adorable?" *giggles shyly and shows you the villager from the game*)

(A/N: This villager's name is Beau and he's one of my favorite villagers from the New Horizons game. Man, I really want him in my island if I have the game already, huhu T_T)

Amajiki's POV

'Oh...looks like it's almost time'

I stretched and drank some water from my water bottle so I can freshen up.

I turned my direction towards my girlfriend to see if she's already awake but it looks like she's still in her peaceful slumber instead.

"(Y/N)...", I said softly, "O-Our break time is almost over so we need to head back".

She didn't seem to respond and all I get is to see her shifting her body a little and I can see a small smile forming on her lips.

'So adorable...', I thought and smiled but I shook my head, 'A-Ah, what a-am I doing? I n-need to wake her up!'.

I gently took her hands and kissed each finger, hopefully she will be able to wake up.

'It's not working...o-oh, how about this? S-She loves this!'

I gently kissed her face a few times while embracing her in my arms and I even gave her forehead kisses too.

"Butterfly...p-please wake up!", I said and looked around before turning back to her, "We only have a few minutes left before our next c-class!".

I can see her shifting again and it looks like she's ready to wake up any second now.

'C-Come on! T-Think, Tamaki. Y-Your efforts are already working', I thought to myself while trying not to panic then suddenly, an idea hit me, 'A-Ah, I know! I...I-I j-just hope that n-nobody is a-around'.

Your POV

I shifted my body since I can feel something touching my fingers and someone's voice but still, I kept embracing the taste of sleep.

I can already tell that Amajiki is waking up since I kept feeling my body moving and not to mention that I can feel something touching my face and also my forehead.

Man, I should I really fix my sleeping schedule already.

Although, I can feel my eyes starting to open but they were slowly shut once again.

I need to wake up.

I am sure Amajiki is trying his best to wake me up right now but sleep is preventing me to-

"P-Please, wake up for me"

My eyes were opened instantly when I felt something warm on my neck and it turns out it's coming from Amajiki, who's already blushing bright red and giving me soft butterfly kisses down my neck.

"T-Tamaki...?", I said in tired tone but I can feel myself indulging with his kisses that I embraced him back.

He notices this and stopped giving me butterfly kisses before he would finally finished off by kissing my lips.

"F-Finally, you're awake! I was w-worried you might sleep longer", Amajiki said and laughed before hugging me close.

I laughed and kissed the side of his face before laying my chin on his shoulder while embracing him.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have stay up too late last night", I said and hugged him tight.

"I-It's okay, haha. Just make sure to find t-time to sleep again, okay?", Amajiiki said and leaned his head against mine, "A-Anyways, let's g-get going. L-Let's cuddle back in my place so you can sleep i-in my arms if you want".

"E-Eh? Are you sure?", I asked and wore a worried expression.

He nodded shyly but smiled brightly just like the sun.

"O-Of course!", Amajiki said and laughed shyly before kissing my lips again, "...w-we haven't cuddled for q-quite a while, you know? S-So I hope you look forward to it, h-hehe".

I smiled back and both of us fixed our things before we stood up from the grassy ground and held hands while heading back to the school building.

"By the way, Tama-kun"

"Hmm?"

"You were so bold to give me kisses like that - in a public place such as this, hehe"

"(Y-Y/N)! I...I mean...I wanted to wake you up b-but a-at the same t-time...I..."

"Same time what?"

"N-Nothing, my Butterfly!! N-Nothing! N-N-Nothing, h-haha!"