When You're on Your Period

Photo : Not really sure who made this so I really apologize for that but I found it in Google Images!

LINK: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=amajiki+tamaki&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijwYDJ97fnAhVCyosBHSN8AQoQ_AUoAXoECA8QAw&biw=1366&bih=625#imgrc=7Ni-8B0eg27NWM

...

"D-Dammit. Why now?"

Today is the day.

The day that will make me suffer for the next two or three hours and boy, I dislike every bit of it just thinking about it.

The bad news is that Amajiki and I were suppose to go out on a date at the dog cafe after school which I was looking forward to since yesterday.

I exited the girl's bathroom to put the "thing" after I discovered it was my first day of my period with a disgusted but weak expression.

"S...Seriously...", I said to myself weakly and hissed at the pain, "I need....a hot compress or a pain killer at least".

I closed my eyes tight after feeling another sting of pain and just when I was about to make a right turn at the school corridor, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"A-Ah, sorry-(Y/N)?"

I recognized that voice right away which turned out it belonged to none other than my indigo-haired boyfriend.

Oh no, not when I'm like this!

I fight the pain emotionally and tried to smile so I would hide the suffering I'm experiencing right now.

"H-Hey, Tamaki!! Hahaha!", I said and laughed almost awkwardly, "Ready to leave?".

"Y-Yeah, just finished visiting the staff office", Amajiki said shyly and smiled.

Although, he smiled turning into a soft frown when he read my facial expression and the way I clutched my stomach.

"Are you okay, Butterfly?", Amajiki asked and slowly wore a worried expression.

I nodded and smiled but I bit my lip immediately when the pain kicked in again.

"O-Oww-I mean, I'm okay! This is nothing, haha", I said and laughed it off even thoigh I'm still clutching.

My indigo haired boyfriend frowned once more and shook his head like he'll take no for an answer.

"I d-don't think that's nothing t-though!", Amajiki said and took my hand, "I-I'll take you to Recovery Girl-"

"It's f-fine!!", I interrupted with a hint of embarrassment and shook my head, "I c-can handle this".

"B-But you're hurting! I don't want to see my precious Butterfly in pain", Amajiki replied and wrapped his arms around me, "Please...".

I blushed and tried to find way how am I suppose to explain my "girl situation" to him.

It would be embarrassing to explain to him but then again, I don't want him to worry to much about my well-being so...

"Tamaki, don't be weirded out when I say it, okay?", I said and bit lip with hesitation but I exhaled to gain courage to speak again so I can give him at least a brief explanation about monthly period.

After I explained in a way he can understand, his eyes widened and kept nodding before he hugged me tight.

"O-oh, t-that!! No wonder you hesitated to visit Recovery Girl", Amajiki said and gently brushed my hair, "She'll probably say the s-same thing, wouldn't she?".