When He Has A Nosebleed

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from ZeroChan but according to the links / sources, its by a user from Pixiv and their ID is "Pixiv Id 9670236". If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

LINK: https://www.zerochan.net/2840406 

...

*knock knock*

"Hmm?", I hummed to myself before I stopped reading the book that I borrowed from Nejire.

I checked the clock since I'm guessing that the one's who knocking on my door would probably be the delivery guy, who is suppose to deliver the sundress that my relative from abroad wanted to give me for my birthday - even though it's not my birthday yet.

'It came early?', I thought to myself and raised a brow before I got up from the couch.

I stretched my arms and went towards the front door while fixing my hair.

Once I peeked through the peep hole of our entrance door, it wasn't the delivery man but instead, it was only my indigo haired boyfriend with a small bouquet of flowers on his hands.

I smiled and automatically opened the door for him.

"H-Hey, (Y/N)!", Amajiki said and smiled shyly before he kissed my lips.

"Tama-kun!", I greeted him and giggled, "Wow, you even brought a cute bouquet! What's the occasion?".

He blushed and only shook his head gently before he gave the bouquet to me.

"N-No occasion at all! I just...um...I just feel like giving you a cute g-gift just f-for you!", Amajiki replied and laughed shyly, "A-And...actually...I-I'm suppose to give this to you a few days ago for our date but good t-thing the old f-flourist was so k-kind enough to look after it since I totally forgotten about it and she even gave m-me...this...here! T-This is for you too"

He brought out a pin with a rose design on it and it even has a tag attached to it that says "Bloom like a flower; unfold your own beauty - Debasish Mridha".

"Aww, this is really cute!", I said and laughed, "Thanks for the bouquet and the pin! This will go well with the floral sundress that I ordered!".

"Sundress? -"

"Delivery service!"

Speaking off, the man behind Amajiki is the delivery guy since he's holding the package and wearing the delivery service uniform.

...

Once I retrieved the package, signed the retrieval form and bid the delivery guy farewell, both Amajiki and I sat on the couch together.

"So this package is from your aunt", Amajiki said and leaned his head against mine affectionately.

"Yeah and she's running her own fashion business in abroad for three years", I said and kissed the top of his head, "Every year should always deliver me on

"Let's see how it looks like", I said to myself before I start opening the package.

I removed all the tape from the package and slowly opened the box before getting the dress out.