When You and Him Go Ice Skating (Christmas Special 2020)

(A/N: Cheers to you guys for another holiday season and I hope you guys are still staying safe and hydrated! Thank you all so much for being patient with my updates and also for being nice as well. This scenario won't be as long as the others but this is going to be extra sweet since you already read the title, hehe. That's all and happy holidays, everyone! 🎄)

NOTE : I'm having a hard time finding a photo but I'll be updating this again soon! 

...

The jolly season of the year is here and everything around me is already covered with the huge white blanket of snow.

Christmas songs are playing in the background in town and neighborhoods.

Seeing random choir groups visiting other people's house just to sing Christmas songs and hopefully get some Christmas tips.

Yep, the usual holiday routine that everyone has been doing every year.

As for Amajiki and I, we decided to do something different this year for our Christmas date which will be at the ice rink. (A/N: Can you feel my heartbeat-//SLAPPED)

I was pretty skeptical of the idea at first because what if Amajiki didn't want to go there but thankfully, when I shared it to him two days before Christmas, he replied to me this:

"O-Okay! I don't mind going to the ice rink with y-you!! I'll do m-my best not to be a klutz when I skate but...I h-h-hope you still love me if I do"

Aww, this boy.

Of course, I'll still love him even if he's not that good in ice rink because I am too, uwu.

Anyway, we have arrived at the said ice rink and it was one of the closest and available ice rinks in our city and not to mention it's an outdoor one.

It took a while to find one but if it weren't for a friend of mine who surprisingly had a part-time job there, we could've gone somewhere out of the city.

"Here it is! Let's go!", I said and gently squeezed his hand.

"Y-Yes, Butterfly! Haha", Amajiki said and nodded.

Both of us approached the rink and since we reserved early, we got a 20% discount which will save us a bunch of cash for today's date.

Once we paid our expenses together, we finally got in and claimed our ice skates.

Both of us carefully wore our skates and made sure our skate laces doesn't come loose - even though the laces are short.

"Have you tried ice skating before, Tama-kun?", I asked him and smiled.

He looked at me with a flushed face and shook his head cutely.

"N-No, I mean...I never tried it before...", Amajiki replied and stood up from his seat, "Let a-alone...scared that I might fall on my butt".

"Aww, I knew you would say that but it's okay because you're with me now!", I said and stood up as well, "I'm only an average leveled ice skater but I can teach you!".

His eyes sparkled when he heard my kind suggestion that I can see him smiling from ear to ear.

"T-Thank you! Gosh...at this rate, I can learn something new and...o-oh! It might useful in battle too if we fight villains!", Amajiki said and clasped his hands together.

"That's the spirit!", I said and gently took one step at the ice, "Follow my lead and once I am on the ice, make sure you hold my hands tight and take one small step at a time".

He nodded at my words and the moment I finally managed to step on the ice rink, I waited for Amajiki's turn.

He gulped and looked nervous at first but he exhaled with a hint of determination and gently grabbed my hands.

"H-Here I g-go..."

He took one small step on the ice rink but didn't had the feeling of slipping just yet so he continued another step and now both of his feet are on the ice rink.

"Yay, you're doing great! Okay, I'm gonna start moving using these skates", I said and started moving backwards.

"B-Be careful, Butterfly!", Amajiki said and wore a slight worried expression.

I smiled and nodded after hearing his concern for me as I continued skating backwards slowly.

Amajiki is now moving along with me and tried not to feel the fear of getting slipped.

"Okay, I'll try to turn around so that you'll get used to make turns! If you're not ready, we can just continue with this first and-"

"P-Please do!"

I gasped when I noticed how determined Amajiki is even though he's still afraid.

"Are you sure?", I asked and raised my eyebrows.

He nodded rapidly and the blush from his cheeks are getting brighter.

"Y-Yes, so that I'll be able to learn to skate a-and i-impress you", Amajiki said and smile.

"Tamaki...", I said in awe and giggled, "Not to be cheesy or anything, but you're already impressing me".

His face glowed brighter than earlier and suddenly, a romantic song started playing from the public speakers.

Weird, did Valentines decided to drop by?

I can feel my heart beating fast from this and my face glowing as well from this coincidental moment.

"(Y-Y/N)?", Amajiki spoke and tilted his head, "Can w-we start spinning?".

I smiled just hearing him go for the idea of advancing in skating that I started moving my feet in circular motion while his body started to follow to.

It was slow which is a perfect momentum since that love song really fits and if you wanna know what title is, it's "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran.

"This feels planned...", Amajiki commented and chuckled softly.

"Planned? What do you mean?", I questioned chuckled.

Amajiki continued to chuckle and suddenly, he got closer to me a little carefully with his ice skates.

"The music kicked in w-when we started spinning and it really fits the a-atmosphere too, I mean l-look..."

When I saw him looking around his surroundings, I am late to notice that the majority of who's using the rink are couples!

"Oh m-my gosh, I wasn't aware that there will be lots of couples here", I replied and laughed, "But it's not planned though!".

He hummed with surprise when he heard my response and asked, "R-Really? That's a surprise. I g-guess this what we call...a Christmas miracle? H-Haha".

"Yep, you bet! Haha", I commented and laughed.

Amajiki chuckled softly just hearing my funny remark and suddenly, he let go of one of my hands.

"T-Tamaki, why are you-"

I stopped talking when I realized that his fear disappeared on his face and what remained was a calm but shy expression.

"I-I want to try holding you with one hand so I-I could get use to skating without grabbing using  two hands", Amajiki said and smiled shyly, "B-Besides...I...I wish this Christmas t-that...I'll be a better man for you!".

I blushed after hearing my shy boyfriend's confidence showing right before me that I can feel my heart throb.

"But you're already are, hehe", I said before I skated closer to him so I can kiss his lips gently.

His face became red as a tomato but he kissed me back without hesitation and also without care if anyone sees.

As we let go and I get see his red face, I giggled and decided to give his nose a little nuzzle against my own nose.

"Shall we continue skating?"

"Y-Yes, b-bab-I M-MEAN! B-Butterfly!!"

🎉 Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scenarios (Tamaki Amajiki X Reader) hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉