Extended Summary and A/N

Extended Summary:

This story revolves around, Kaira. A 15 year old waterbender. A girl who always has a grin on her face and a sappy joke at her lips. She was a bit of a weirdo. She spent her days running after her fat mole-tiger named dumpling, helping her dad out at his Potter shop and doing the dumbest things with her best friend, Jin, being a normal kid. She liked her simple life.

All that changes after a week at Grangran's, an encounter with a Fire Nation general and memory like dreams. She comes back to her home town only to be slammed in the face with the identity of the new avatar.

But why didn't she know earlier of her destiny? The answer, lies in her past. A past that was covered up by her father.

☆゚.*・。゚

A/N: most of the story will be in Kaira's POV 

This story was written by a kid who watched the avatar series one too many times and decided to come up with this crap to make herself feel better.

Before you start reading though, fair warning. I hate this book with all my heart and soul. It is HORRIBLE. You will cringe, and cry because your face muscles will hurt from cringing. You will be confused and horrified. But I guess it's pretty great.

Credits to the amazing artist who drew the background cover!

All pics on my chapters were taken from Pinterest or wherever so credits to their artists too.

Thanks,
Luv y'all 🗻