Bonus Chapter: Crazy Gorls

Chiyo woke up at the butt crack of dawn like every other day. Coz she was just that kinda gorl. 'Orl' was intended. Go on judge her.

Usually she starts her day with a stroll in town. But usually she doesn't have the avatar's mole tiger on her heels. Dumpling sniffs up to beside Chiyo.

"Hey girl, what's going on? " Chiyo smiled.

Dumpling just stared at her in silence.

"You dirty little lady" Chiyo laughed. People being people glanced weirdly at her and her new bestie. "You know I get what you did, I would do it too! "

Dumpling slipped out her tongue, and licked her lips.

"You didn't!! " Chiyo snorted.

"Get her away from me! " Someone screeched. She arched an eyebrow at the weirdo, who threw his hands about in defense.

"You ok man? " Chiyo asked.

"Do I look like I am?! " He said creeping backwards into a cabbage stand.

"Yo I can take you to the hospital, like if you don't feel well? " Chiyo said genuinely concerned.

"No I'm good, I'll go" His face turned white as he gulped and sprinted away.

"You know him? " Chiyo asked dumpling, who gave nothing in response but a sneeze, to which Chiyo regarded as a maybe.

They went one with their morning walk. Chiyo sniffed the cold morning air, as more and more people filed out onto the street. A street out of the dozens she's lived in. Life was like this for her, she moved here and there, week after week, just like her dad wanted. What could she do she was a child and her mother would do the same as her father. She just hoped this was the last.

"There it is!! " A girl's voice yelled.

Chiyo scrunched her brows, just as metal benders dropped from the buildings.

"Whoa guys, hold it right there" She said, putting her hands out.

The first metal rope shoots across over dumpling. Chiyo went blank for a split second. What the heck just happened?

"Hey leave her alone! " Chiyo yelled as dumpling lost control and ran into people. Chiyo pulls off the rope, hopping onto dumpling's back not after bending pillars at the metal benders, with only the tap of a foot.

She rode dumpling out of the alley.

"Isn't that the avatar's Mole-Tiger?" A metal bender said, grabbing his stomach and standing.

"Duh why do you think, we're trying to capture it! " The petite girl said. She had an arrow tattoo on her forehead. And her grudge with the mole-tiger may have been personal. And her name was Nico.

☆゚.*・。゚

Chiyo let out a breath and threw herself onto the cave floors, "Whooh that was crazy, what did you do to that cookoo pants? "

Dumpling stomped her feet, making the earth shake.

"Really! now she's out for the both of us! " Chiyo sighed and deflated onto a rock.

☆゚.*・。゚

Nico rolled her eyes at the idiots who were put in charge to protect this town, otherwise known as the police.

They're earth benders for goodness sakes, they should be able to track them. No, leave it to the airbender, Nico thought.

Nico glided over the buildings, her eyes searching every corner of the town.