[ten - big brother]

❛𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

❛𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃
𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐓
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

it was a lovely sunny day. like a cliche movie beginning from the sky. people walking and chatting through the streets. anyways. two men had their days off, which was extremely rare. yet, they didn't want to keep a low profile by wearing casual clothing so they put on their work attires just in case they get called in last minute.

on one side of the street, dazai was found walking without disturbing anyone. which was also rare. he had a lot on his mind...

"why can't i get her off my mind? is it true love? pfft...no it can't be."

his own thoughts made a light chuckle escape his lips, almost sounding sarcastically stupid.

"i just can't believe a boring girl like her is all like oh no, instead of oh wow! i swear i will make y/n l/n fall for me no matter what it takes!"

dazai huffed with pride, idiotically smiling. on the other side, we have chuuya. also much of his mind after his little encounter with y/n a week ago.

"what's wrong with me? everytime i try to get closer to y/n it's like theirs an invisible force pulling us apart!"

chuuya looked antagonized. majorly feelings inferior to everybody who had the chance to talk to y/n. a.k.a the armed detective agency.
and so...the two men saw each other. looking at one another with displeasure.

"seriously? i bump into you on my day off?!" chuuya almost screamed, clenching his teeth. dazai seemed most annoyed as well.
"that's not a polite way to talk to your superior."

"superior? in your dreams, you suicidal bastard."

"anyways, i'm not happy to see you either but since we're in front of a tea shop. why not have a healthy drink, doggie?" dazai snickered, crossing his arms. "don't call me that again. and why not?. just don't ruin my day even further." chuuya walked in first, not bothering to hold the door neither.

-

the sounds of sips were heard from both men. despite secretly being closed with each other, this encounter seemed awkward. the air felt uncomfortable you could cut it with a knife.
"have you ever been to this place anyways?" chuuya broke the silence. dazai put down his cup of barley tea and shook his head slowly.
"nah. but i heard good things about it. the tea is wonderful just like kunikida said it is!"
dazai replied, eyes gleaming. "and look at that cute lady! i should ask her to do a double suicide with me!" dazai clasped his hands together.