chapter 2(unedited)

Present//

Adam pov//

I jerked back and wake up by hearing the sound of my ringtone.Damn, again that nightmare.I realize i was feeling hot,i am sweating again.Not because of my ac is not working or something.But the effect that left me to have those nightmare.Its been 20 years.Still i have those memory or you can say those painful,bitter,disgusting memory.Why cant i left from my past,why it still bother me and i also let it to bother.By that i am letting that person to win and my mom to lose.I am 25 years old but still those nightmare haunt me like a monster.

I feel disgusted by those horrific memoriesSometimes i feel what have i done or what my mom had done to suffer like this?I still remember those scenes ,still feel those pain which that man caused us.But .....ugggh why the hell am i still feeling scared by thinking those things? i pinched my nose in frustration.I breathe in and out for 3 times just to calm myself.No i cant be nervous again,sssh you are adam bateman,the most successful businessman,you are not alone,you have your uncle,your best friend,you have nothing to lose,no one....no one can harm you...just relax adam.

ring ring i realized my phone is continuously ringing.I just picked up without looking at it because i knew there is  only one person who can call me 5 am."my bro,my darling,my saviour,my lifeguard,my beast sorry best friend goood morning" "lucas what did you do now?" "nothing man,why?cant i call you without no reason?" "lucas you always talk like this whenever you want something,now tell me what do i have to do this time?" "you upset me my friend,i have called you to wish you good morning" "ok,bye lucas..." "no wait, actually i am going to new york for some business purpose,you know the client i have talked about last night.I am going finally but you know itn not only about business so i have to stay there for a little bit.So if you have to handle dad.Otherwise he will definitely kill me."

I chuckled at his words,its funny that how this ruthless businessman whom people fear as hell,still fear of his dad.But he also loves his dad a lot.Its only me and his dad who is very much close to him and that goes for me too.Without him and uncle mason i would never been able to come this far.They are my strength,my happy pill,my life.There is no secrets between us,specially to uncle mason.

"i am thinking to record your pleading and viral it ,what say man?" "adam dont you dare.I promise i will throw a party where will be sexy girls just to calm your dick.What about 5 some? " i mentally slapped myself,he and his sex.He is becoming sex maniac "dude,let me remind you i like girls and their pussy but i am not always horny as you.Really,5 some?i dont want to experince any of your sex positions and trick.I have my own and let me handle it in my way.And let me remind you if you stay longer then i cant handle uncle." "thats why i love you man,whoa thank god you agreed.Anyway you can join me after some days ,you know theres gonna be blast" "i will try man,i cant say anything.For now,bye" i hang up my call.Thats why he is my best friend.While talking to him i really forgot what i was feeling a few moments ago.Though he and i has so many differences in our personalities but we find our way to manage it.

I wake up from my bed and and went to bathroom to have my shower.