chapter 3(unedited)

Somewhere from Bangladesh//

There is one more week left to finish her high school.She was preparing something fun to remember their last days at school.She became so engrossed with her planning she forget that she is already late.She took her bagpack and ready to run towards het home "suha arektu pore ja,amader akhono onek kichu baki,we need you dost "(suha just go some times later,we have still so much to do,we need you buddy)  "anisha,i dont want to kill by ammu.Shit ,its 4 pm.Ammu will definitely beat me with broom for sure.I wish farha api will be there to save me from ammu.Hey allah save me ,anyway by dost (buddy) i will call you at night."

With that she ran towards her home.She really thought her ammu will definitely will be there at the door to teach her lesson.But when she reached she entered into her home sneakily.Her eyes were looking for her ammu if she is somewhere or not.After looking carefully she realized that the path is clear.She was about to pass by living room she noticed that her ammu was crying while talking to someone on he phone.She knew her abbu called from london.She wanted to talk with her abbu too,but she is not ready for another beat or some kind of punishment from ammu.So she sneakily enter her room but her api was already there,standing beside her bed while putting her hands on her hip.

"hehe,hi api..." i was scratching my neck nervously."well hello to you too, by the way my dear little sis where have you been all this time?" "well,api...you..know..there is one week left for my high school days.So i was plannig with my friends." "suhana,how many times i have told you that if you were about to come late then you shoud at least at least call me,but you.I think i should take you to ammu" "api sorry sorry,you know na sometimes i become so busy  with my friends i always forget about time.But i promise next time i will pakka call you ,i promise please api u dont want to beat by broom" "promise?because no matter how much i love you ,i just cant see you to live like most of other girls of your age.Ya you should have fun but always make sure not to do something that will make you forget about real you.I know you are just late by some hours but my advice not only for this one time but also for your lifetime.I want ammu and abbu to be proud of you.Ok?" "ok api,i will never do something like this and i am your sis so i will not do anything to let you or abbu,ammu down,i promise.And hufff fariha apu is not here otherwise she would definitely tell ammu" "oh really?so i am the devil,huh?now wait ,let me show what this devil do " "fariha apu,i...whoa api bachao(save me),aaah " "dara,(wait)suhana,i will grab you and beat the hell out of you" "children stop it,ugggh what will i do with these crazy sisters of mine"

Suhana rahman,the third and naughty girl of this house.While farha was calm and fariha is practical and serious,she is the total opposie from both of them.She is like storm,she likes to make jokes,love dancing,always the one to get scold from her ammu most of the time.Her inspiration is her elder sister farha,who loves her like a child of her and she also think farha as her second mother.Whatever the matter,whatever she wants to talk,whatever she wants to do,she always make sure to tell that her farha api first.Suhana always follow farha,always try to learn something from her,even her loves for dance also came from her farha api.She also loves to dance but she dont do it in front of everyone.Still she always make sure to be like her farha api.

The rahman sisters were busy with their bickering.At that moment their ammu entered into their room "guys guess what,your abbu is coming next week" this news bring smile into three  sisters face.They hugged their ammu while screaming like a crazy gang.After all their abbu was coming after 6 months,so they thought about throwing him some surprise party for their abbu.

1 week later//

suhana pov//

Finally abbu is coming today.We are all busy to preparing for his arrival.Ammu is making abbu's favourite food " bhuna khichuri and murgir mangsho vuna" yummy.Though i like biriyani like boro api but still like khichuri also.

Though i like biriyani like boro api but still like khichuri also

i was about to dig in while ammu was cooking some dessert which is "payesh"

i was about to dig in while ammu was cooking some dessert which is "payesh" .While i was about to steal some mangsho (meat) ammu slap my head from behind "owww ammu keno marla? " (ammu why did you hit me?) "dont be so innocent suhana,you know very well what you were doing.Its for your abbu and when he will come you  will only get to eat at that time.And what are you still doing here,allah you are going to be late.Just shoo from my kitchen and get ready for airport. " shit i really forget about that me and boro apu (big sis) have to reach airport fetch abbu.So i quickly run to my room and wear some black tops and jeans with black orna (her one is just like a scarf,not like any usual dupatta) i put some kajal,some mascara and crimsom red lipstick.I like dark lipsticks,if i wear casual clothes that time i go for dark lipstick.

"Suhana are you going to come or i am going without you" "eito ashi,apu darao(i am coming,just wait sis)" i quickly wore my shoes and bag and ran towards api.We took rickshaw for airport because our house is not far from our airport.After half an hour we reached at airport,api paid the rickshaw puller and then we ran towards airport.

After waiting for some moments we saw abbu was coming towards us with a smile.Me and api ran towards him and hugged him tightly.We have a great relation with abbu.He is our best friend.We were hugging ,crying while screaming at the same time.We were behaving like children and everyone around us  but who cares.

After our emotional reunion we reached home,then we put some blindfold on abbu's eyes.Then we surprised him.He was looking so happy.After that we had our lunch and we sat with abbu.He was teasing me and fariha apu that he only loves us but he loves boro api mostly.How she is his princess,then we whined about being neglected but we were also playing with him becuase though its true that he loves api the most but that doesnt mean he loves us less.

We were busy asking him how his life were going in london,then he told us that his boss's only son who is 3years older than boro api is going to take over his father's businee soon.Then he toldus about taking api to london.At first we were so shocked that mason manhattan,himself wants api to have her masters degree in london and also gave her opportunity to do internship at manhattan empire.He also wants api to liev with them.Really as abbu says he is a very good man indeed.By him api can build her profession life,he is giving her the chance to work such a big company, make her own name.When abbu suggest her to think about it,she was already gave her consent about going toondon with abbu.I am so happy for her but also sad to let her go.But it can bring something good in her life...isnt it???

Double update in one day,hope you like it.If you then follow,vote and share my book.Thanks,bye😍😘😘