chapter 16

Adam pov....

I couldn't move ...my eyes just paused at her like a glue...I forgot who and what was happening around me...why we are here... "adam is anything wrong?" Her voice starteld me ...then I saw everyone was looking at me with confusing eyes and I realized why I was here for.. "uhhhm,...nothing farha you said there will be no one except you and theo but...." Suddenly she spoke...I heard her voice again...and it's after long 3 years but it was filled with hate  "why do you think that i will left api with all of you guys,if you are thinking this , then you are wrong"

It hit me like a arrow...why...what did I do? I wanted to ask her but couldn't say anything . I saw farha scold her
"enough suhana,adam never did anything wrong so stop accusing him and help me to bring out dinner" "but api" "i said go..." with that she went to kichen.

"Farha let it be...I understand her anger...don't scold her..." "I am sorry ...she is just...anyways come inside...." We entered to her house...it was cozy and warm... everyone's picture was there...then i heard farha called her son...he seemed really playful and cute...and I think farha was right...he was definitely a chatterbox....I kneel down in front of him "hey buddy...I am your uncle Adam " he looked at me then look at her mom ,when she told him to talk ,he look at me again ,showed his cheeky smile and wave me hi . That made me chuckle "can I hug you buddy ?" He nod then I hugged him and he hugged me back....

I was roaming around the house... I was crossing the kitchen them my eyes fell on the person who was the reason for my abnormal heartbeat...I saw her jumping so that she can grab something from the cabinet...her height was not too high ...i don't know when but I kept staring at her like a stalker... suddenly I had the urge to help her...so without thinking  further I went behind her which made her alert...

I went lower to her ear and ask her softly "let me help you" I don't know about her but her mere presence can raise my heartbeat ...and here you go...I don't know if she could hear my fast heartbeat..then suddenly she turn around which hitched my breath away...she kept looking at me with her big black eyes...she was breathing hard..for a moment we didn't said anything..but after some staring competition,she finally avert her eyes from me and her reaction changed into disgusted one..

"What are you doing?" I don't like her talking to me with that hatred tone...I like her shy voice...sweet smile she used to gave me ...I miss those ..I don't know what happened to me..I blurt out that "I love your smile" which shocked both of us..."what?""I mean ..you look nice when you smile" "I didn't ask your opinion about my look ...and what are you doing here?"
"Nothing just ,I was passing by through here so I thought you may need my help" she huffed "listen I don't need your help,so please can you step aside from me" I smirked "why?does my presence  effect you ?" She rolled her eyes as if I have asked something unusual "oh please you have nothing that can effect me ,so please stop dreaming" I heard she murmured something in her language  . Instead of stepping aside I tower over her more "oh really....is it so...?cause gorgeous you have  seen  nothing of me " i put my hands both sides of her on the counter ,I lower my mouth to her ear and whisper the words "not yet sunshine" I heard her breathing heavily then i looked into her eyes...just little more...I was so close to her that if I lower my head more then her lips will touch with mine....

"Suhana atokkhon keno lagche tor ,ooh Adam...what ?" I step aside from her "nothing, I was having problem to put down the plates from the shelves so Adam was helping me "she blabbering something to her sister and farha was like I didn't even asked you the reason "okay come soon..Adam thanks for the help..come on she will manage on her own,come  "  "ya,she told me that " I looked at her one more time and saw her glaring at me but her I look at her red nose which made me chuckle...no matter how hard she try she will always look gorgeous ..