chapter 7(unedited)

Adam pov

Its been 3 months i have been in Italy and i have decided to go back because i am missing them or you can say my dear best friend lucas . i think he is missing me dearly or something is definitely pissing him off.Another reason is that i dont want to feel like mental patient or to be treated like one.I am saying that doctor reynold is like any other normal doctor,actually he is like an old friend but still when we talk about my past i dont feel to talk about that.He is also feeling my hesitency but its his job.I usually lie when he ask me whether the medication is working or not or my nightmares were reducing or not,so i usually tell him "ya, a little bit" but even he knew i was lying and has no interest to carry on this therapy.So this is my last day in therapy.

"So adam,you have already decided not to continue your session?" "ya doc,you already know that i cant carry on,no matter what you do nothing can stop my nightmares,no medication can reduce my pain,its not strong enough,i think nothing is strong enough to heal me.Its a part of me and it will never leave me no matter how hard i try.There is no light which can take me out from this dark"

"If there is a darkness,then there is also a light.It may be hidden somewhere or in someone else.Did you ever try to be in a relationship?" "haha,doc did you ever saw those women with whom i normally do one night stand?they are just after my dick and my money and my status.And the other girls,daughters of my business associates just wants to be mrs. bateman.They dont care about my scar,my pain,my nightmares.Thats the reason i just fuck them then i just get out from there,i never slept with them other than my house.No one knows about these.They just fill my sexual needs ,there is no one who can fill my emptyness,no one want extra baggage.So there is no possibility to fall in love or there is no one who can fall in love with me.So i have already give up in this case,so its better to live my life and suffer a little.And dont worry doc i will manage" "i cant force you adam but if you ever need me,dont forget to call me" "oh come on man dont be senti,i am feeling as if i am leaving my gf and shifting somewhere else.Anyway bye babe,dont miss me that much" he just laughed at my words,i like it when someone laugh because of me and so what some upsetting things going on in my life,its no harm to make someone smile.I just wish there would be someone who can make me truely smile like this.

London

When i went to my office ,i find out that uncle has already trying to get him married off with their driver jahid's daughter.At first i thought he was messing with me but when he told me that uncle has threatened him to marry her if not then he will transfer all his property to her.I mean i know uncle is pissed off with his lifestyle but i never thought he will take this much extreme action.When i told lucas at least try to understand her or give her a chance but he told me that girl is gold digger and that middle class father -daughter duo is trying to manipulate uncle which is strange because uncle masos is not that type of man who can be manipulate so easily.

So i suggest him not to make decision so quickly,that girl might be innocent but he is being he.He was sure that girl is nothing but a good actress who disguised as innocent.Then i told him to play like her,show her that no one can play with manhattan's.I know i shouldnt have told him to do that but i will not let anyone to ruin my family for their own greed,i will not let another maya to ruin us.

4 months later//

I was in my office ,checking some files when my phone vibrate.I saw the messege,it was from lucas but what made my eyes widen that messege was about his marriage:

Adam, tomorrow i am getting married,finally.I know its shocking but dont ask any questions just come to my private island and help me to arrange things.It will be confidential so dont tell anyone about this.I will meet you there.