chapter 21

Author POV...

Adam really get startled by seeing her standing by his car..plus it was the first time she talked to him by herself..

"Listen..i..can we talk?" "_huh?" "Actually ..wait..i..we should  not talk here..i mean i am just a mere student and you are our new trustee..plus i don't want any attention from any student or teachers from here..can we talk somewhere else..?"

For the first time she was asking something..from him..but there is another problem..whenever he see her, his body stop doing any kind of movement..he always feels nervous..scared to talk anything cause he scares that if he say something ,that will angry her more..

From the moment he saw her in canada ,for the second time...he always wanted to talk to her he wanted her to feel comfortable around him but after their encounter at her home..he kind of lost hope so he decided to look at her ,take care of her from afar....

"Umm i know its kind of awkward that me talking with you ..if you don't..umm don't want to talk then no problem" "no no..its not..actually ..right ..i mean why not talk at some park..where no one know us..that would be better ,right?" "Hmm..OK meet me at the nearest park from here.." "We can ..um..go together.." "No..you go..i will meet you there..okay.." "Okay..what makes you think right..lets meet there "

some moments later they met at the park..she was playing with the hem of her sweater..waiting for him...while he was being nervous..struggling to prepare himself inside of his car..make sure he don't stutter while talking. Even he don't know why he feel nervous around her..he handled big and important people ,never he felt awkward before approaching any woman before..so why he feel nervous ,anxious before her..what makes her so special..even he don't know...

"Okay..lets go adam..she might be waiting for you..stop being so nervous..but what she wants to talk...ugh..sometimes i cant understand my own feelings..anyway.."

He ran towards the park..huffing while his eyes searching for her...finally when his eyes fell on some bench ..there she was..playing with the sweater she wore..while her beautiful eyes busy searching for someone...

He ran towards her and she saw him..she stood up..from far it might be look like they are some couple,met for the first time..

"Hey..shall we sit..or you would like to walk..?" "No..we can sit here...and i don't have lot to say..and i have to go to home quickly..we can have our conversation in here"

"Okay..as you say.." They were quite for some time..then she starts "adam...?" "Hmm..huh..what..did you s ay?" He never thought his name would be so beautiful to hear ..she never called him by his name..so it was shocking for him..

"Nothing..i didn't say anything yet" "i mean..no..never mind.." "Actually ..i just..wanted to thank you.." "What..i mean what for?" Finally she looked at him..into his eyes which caught him off guard "i know you helped me that day..and believe me i will never forget what you did for me..never in my life i will forget it.."

"It was my duty.." But she cut him off "no,it was not..i was your no one..you were there for work..i know you might say you would have done for any other girl..but still..not all man help all woman when they are in any problem..not all man beat the rapist into a pulp..not all man punish that bad man who try to molest,who try to abuse woman..we often see superheroes on TV but you tell me how many real superheros we get to see in our real life..you know for me my baby and api are my superheroes..but that day you became my superhero..you not only helped me..but also took me to the hospital..hold me tightly when i needed the most..we are not friend,we are not in any relationship,neither you are my blood related but you took care of me as if i am a delicate flower..

You didn't informed my family cause you knew how they will react,how they will break apart while seeing me in that state...no parents would like to see their child in that bad condition..you were there until i got my consciousness...

And you might be thinking how did i get to know about all of these..no my friend didn't said anything to me..i felt ..i saw you that moment while you were holding me tight..screaming at the doctors..i saw you when i was shaking hard in that classroom...when no one was there..you were there to save me from my dark...when i was losing my hope,giving up ,that moment you came to me as my saviour..as my hero..like batman,superman..ironman..spiderman.."

He chuckled with aww ,she talked like a baby..she made him her superhero...she praised him..but it wasn't necessary cause after all she is his pink fairy..in no way he can let anything happen to her..

"I just wanted to say you all of these...i can't thank you enough and i don't know what to give you so " "what..no no..i don't need anything..it was my duty to protect you...after all you are farha's sister ..she is like a sister to me.." "No i insist..i know how you and uncle mason wants to spend time with our family,with theo..and guess what..two days later theo will be four years old..its his birthday and from behalf of Api and my family..i want to invite you..i know api's gonna invite you in any way but this invitation is from me..i want you to participate in our happiness..theo is a big fan of superheroes so he should also meet the real superhero..he also should get some qualities from you.."

He was flabbergasted..suhana was inviting him by herself..she wants to have him in their happiness..he almost gave up hoping that she will ever talk with him with her beautiful smile ,without taunting ...

"Adam..adam.." "Huh..i am sorry..i was thinking something else" "i would be appropriate if you come..its my request" "i will definitely come ..and thank you so much for inviting me..it's an honour.." "Its time..i think i should go" but he don't what her to go..he wants her to talk,as long as she wants..with him..he wants to see her every day,every moment ,but why..even he don't know

"Can't you stay for a little bit..its lunch time ..what about i offer you some lunch..i mean..we can sit in some restaurant " "no thanks..i usually have my meal at home..and i have lots to do for theo's birthday party..anyway..bye "

He can't do anything if she don't what to stay more..but ...never mind..

"Umm adam" "huh?" "Api used to say that not all man have to be like his ex husband,you were his best friend but you were there to help api when you should not be,you helped her and abbu when we were helpless and now you helped me..you know what api.was right..you are different..a true man..i never thanked you before..but i should say..thank you..thank you for being there when we needed you the most..thank you adam..."

She smiled at him..whole heartedly ..at That moment he wanted to hug her..he saw her walking away from him ,at that moment they both knew it was the beginning of something good..a good start..a good chapter for both of them..a good start for tenor future..their beautiful future...

I hope you like the chapter..and for those who wants to know what happened when mason meet Emily,again..what they talked about..you might find out by the next chapter..it will be emotional....so vote and comment...thanks bye 😍😘