chapter 14(unedited)

Canada

2 years later....

Suhana's pov....

"Guys buckle up...I know your exams are near but this assignment is also important...and suhana I want you to stay ..I have something to discuss with you ...." I was confused ,what he had to do discuss with me...not that I am scared of...just curious...

10minutes later....

"May I come in Mr. Stanley ...?" "Ya suhana,come Child" he smiled at me which was very affectionate...he treat me kind of like his own daughter...cause I remind him his own one...who died because of cancer..."you asked for me?" "Ya...well I know you have more months for your graduation but still I think your should get ready for some professional work"

I was confused "sir   ,sorry I didn't get it...what kind of professional work?" "You see I have seen your draft ,your ideas about design...and I must say,I am impressed...I know your design are still raw and need some more perfection but what I have decide for you ,I know by this ,it will help you more in your future" "Mr Stanley...I..." "Well I have decided to make a group who will work with me as a team...in this team there will be some bright students like you ...if you agree to join with me and with my team I will be appreciate ...and it's for your better future...if you want to do something great in interior field...and in future you will find strong competition ,so it's better to prepare yourself and before you say nothing or anything I should tell you that not every student of this university get this kind of chance and you are like my daughter so I would like to see you shine..."..

I was shocked,stunned,amused by his offer...he chose me to work with him...cause he is not only our professor but also a respectable and famous interior designer in the world...if he would then he would have resign from his teaching profession cause he has enough money but after his daughter's death he decided to stay here plus it was his daughter's university too...and I got a offer from such a respectable person so how could I say no...

"It's a yes , sir" "really I knew it,that you won't say me no...but let me remind you ...just because I adore you like my daughter,that doesn't mean I am doing some favouritism...I chose you because of your work...your dedication...so you also have to prove yourself and not let anyone to question your talent,ever...do you understand" I chuckled and reassured him that I will remember his words and will apply it in future "ai so captain..."

I was about to go but then I heard his voice from the background "oh one thing...you will find your best friend Lisa in this team too...so have fun..." "Thank you sir..."

With that I met my friend Lisa ,who I saw running towards me like a crazy
..yes that's how she is...a crazy sweet girl but she is my besty "oh my god,oh my god...can you believe this... Mr Stanley asked me to join his team...I will be working under him...oh my god...suhana...." "Well not ' I' it's 'we' " "Huh..what do you mean.." I raised my eyebrow and smirked at her "by shit...don't tell me...no..are you serious... damn it suhana..speak up" "ya babe..he also chose me as one of his intern..." "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...we are so damn lucky girl...my parents will believe me now...that other than sleeping and eating...Huh..now I can announce proudly that me,Lisa ahuja will work under The famous Stanley Raymond....yuppy...wait it's time for celebration...tonight we are goings to party for sure...and grind with some sexy boys 😉😉"

"You know me Lisa...I don't like  this...this club and boys and hanging out at night or grinding with some boys crotch ...then no, it's not me...and I have works at home...and no matter how you insist I will not go" she sighed "ya ya I know...but in this way you will die  like celibate..or a nun...please you should give at least one chance to those boys ...just give them a chance to show how love can be..." Her words take me back to those time which i don't want to remember "one chance is enough to ruin someone's life..." "Huh?" She don't know what happened in our life 3 years ago...no, after anisha's incident I never actually we never shared that horrific incident ...no one from here...one ,we don't want to be betray anymore by the people we trust,two we don't want to bring or remember those hurtful times...