chapter 4(unedited)

Adam pov//

Its been freaking 2weeks but there's no news of my dearest friend.I mean seriously?uncle mason keep asking me "where is that brat?" "when will he come?" "have he done his work?" "you are his best friend so you should know very well" "adam ,son dont take sides of my son,you are way better than him" even not only uncle,many clients,other business associates even some bitches were asking me about his whereabouts..."adam" "adam" "adam.......where is lucas????????"

Uggggggggh i am going to kill him.I am keep calling him but i dont know where that brat kept his phone.Why the hell he even use his phone?if he really want to disappear than he should become ..."mr invisible" aah he picked it...  

"hey Adam,what's up dude" " don't you dare to ask me how I am.u went there to clubbing and banging the girls and here I am with ur old man who is ready to kill me and warn me to tell him where the hell are you and when will u come.I even told him that u r not picking my calls also but that man was not ready believe me. So do the honour to tell me when the hell are you going to come so that I can give the satisfiable answer to your dearest father .

"hahahaha,dude sorry but I really want to see it face right now.hahaha"

"shut up u a**hole. Stop laughing at my situation and tell me when will u come or I don't know what I am going to do."

"ok ok chill tiger. Don't foul yours plus my mood. For your kind information I m coming today,so get ready to meet ,also inform my father I am sure if you tell the news he will shower you his kisses"

"lucaaaaaaaaas..."

"bye love."

i am going to kill him,uggggggh lucasssssss.

suhana pov////

Its been two weeks i have seen boro api.Its been 2 weeks since she and abbu went for london.I mean ya at first i was excited for her new life but i miss her.I still havent talk to her since she was always busy with her office and university.Only abbu called us 1 week ago to tell us about her new life,how she always get exausted .Sometimes i want to run and hug her to ease her exausted,to tell her just few more months,then you will come back here,to us.

I notice anisha came and sit next to me "hey suha,what are you thinking about?" "yaar i miss farha api,its been 2 weeks.She missed our school farewell,my dance ,ammu and fariha apu was there except her.Ya we cant get abbu in all of our special day because he had to stay away from us because of his work but api?you know anisha there is no single day when i do not share anything with api.Whether it is what i did in my whole day,which boy approach me,which tops or dresses look good on me,which movie should we see,everything.But ..anyway i am glad she is working in such a big company."

"by the way the company you mentioned..ya manhattan empire,you know na my cousin nehal also lives in london" "ya nehal vai,how is he?" "he is always in best mood,after all living in a foreign coutry,having independent life.So ...just leave him anyway what i saying?ya ,so i asked him about this company and also told him about farha api working under that company.You know at first he was so shocked because that company is one in a million.Its not easy to get a chance to work under manhattan's.There are so many who are dying to work under them,i mean the people who working under them they are so much talented,so much skilled,so much experienced.Farha api is so lucky to work under them.If she do internship at there then there is good chance to get better chance to work for any other big company.And the main part is ,have you seen the lucas manhattan.Oh my goodness he is the hot as f....farha api is so lucky to work for him,uhhhh she can see him how many times she wants.I wish it was me who got the chance to see his hotness..wait let me show you