chapter 10(unedied)

3 months later....

Its been three months since farha's wedding.Suhana was now in Bangladesh with her family,she became busy with her studies and friends.She was doing everything which could make her busy.Its also been months of her api's wedding.She was missing her boro api a lot.Yes she has her another sister but she think that only her boro api can understand her and fariha is too much practical.

In her new college many boys wanted to court her but she couldnt accept any one of them.And how could she beacuse her mind,her heart was not ready to forget that mischivious smile,that husky voice,the look in his eyes, adoration that he showed that night.No she still remember that,everything.Even her friends were scolding her why she was refusing those boys.She just give them one answer "Any of them is not the one,my right one" her friends are fedup with her lame answer.They were like "oh really!how can you be so sure that any of them are not the one.And please stop behaving like the one who are waiting for their soulmate and all.This is 21st century.Who waits for this type of bullshit?suhana ,my friend , our life has just started and the suha we used to know was not like this.Did you forget,how you used to flirt back when those hot boys used to flirt with you and now when you get the chance to be in a relationship with one of them,so whats wrong?what happened with you?"

She couldnt reply them,she wanted to but couldnt.How will she make them understand that her heart is not allowing her to flirt any of them,that she is not having good feeling,thay she couldnt forget the man.If she tell them about this then they will make fun of her for sure.They will laugh at her,that billionaire,business tycoon adam bateman dance with her and make her feel like that.And they will tease her for the whole year.Plus no one know about her visit to that private island.She told them that she is visitng her village with her family.Even her best friend,anisha,who knows about her crush at him,dont know her sudden travel.She wanted to tell her best friend but as lucas says no one should know about this marriage.But why?dont he want to tell the world that farha api is his wife?

she even asked her once why he was making this so secret?then farha told her everything that how reporters were stalking her and some of them also attacked her.It made suhana whimpered,how can anyone attack her innocent sister.Then farha cleared het confusion that lucas has many rival and how many reporters always roam around him to get dirty news and all that.So thats why he and uncle decided to keep her secret.

She was daydreaming suddenly someone yanked her hand and take her somewhere alone which wake her up from her daydream.She noticed it was anisha.She look at anisha who was standing in front of het while putting her hands on her hip and looking at het with questioning eyes.
"what?" "dont what me,suha.You tell me whats the matter.Since the day you came from your sudden vacation you seems to be off.What's the matter?" suha shrugged off her shoulder as if nothing has happened "nothing has happened and what will happen to me?see i.am perfectly alright.You are just assuming "

"i know you didn't went to your village" that made suhana stopped in her track "wh..at,ho..w?" "stop stuttering,i know actually i overheard your talking with aunty while you were talking to her on the phone.I know i shouldnt have listened to your family matter but believe me it was just by mistake.Listen i dont want to talk about that but i think you might want to share something but you are hesitating about something or something is bothering you.You can share it with me suha,if you want to."

On the other hand suhana was definitely hesitating.It was not like thay she never shared any of her secret talk with anisha,but even she dont know why she was hesitating.She just wanted to talk with her boro api but she was out of reach.And her and anisha share different opinion.Thats why she was confused about to tell her "uffff,if you were in my shoes then you would  have make me crazy by asking me everything and now you are hesitating....ugggh just sit here with your hesitation i am going...to find my suha,my best friend.." "waiiiiit"