chapter 6(unedited)

Mason manhattan pov//

After so many try adam is now sleeping.Doctor gave him injection so that he cant have any more panic attack.Now i am doctor 's room to discuss how to do his treatment...

"Mr manhattan it seems like he went through child abusement and he still didnt recover from his trauma.Will you kindly tell me what actually happened to him and what kind of counceling or treatment he got,did he really got his treatment or not,what kind of prescription he used before and still using?otherwise we cant treat him.Its really serious and he is an adult man and if he is still hang on to his past then i think whatever he is using is not working at all.So i want to help him if you cooperate with me"

"Doctor as we know that adam is a well known businessman and yes he have some issues from his past but i prefer to consult your senior dr.
reynold.Its not that you are not capable or something but dr reynold is treating him since he was find out like a devastating poor little boy.He went through a lots of pain dr. , i still remember when i found him it still gives me goosbumps"

Flashback//

20 years ago//

After emily left us, i was devastated.I couldnt concentrate at my business,at lucas.I was living like a corpse but jahid gave me the reason,he advice me to look after those things which are still have with me.So i fixed myself for me, for my son,for the people who work for me.So i continued my work to expand manhattan empire and start meeting new client for business purpose again and that time i met benjamin smith,adam's father.

Actually i met him as we were competing for some project.The project is that much huge and so much money is involved,its like a jackpot.So everyone was trying their best.heard many things about him in business field ,he is ruthless,merciless,devil businessman.But he cant beat me.I get to know the project i wanted to get ,he was already had an eyes for them.So what he was my competitor,he cant win against mason manhattan and when somebody challenge me i like that very much and it push me to win anyhow.

When i met him trust me i didnt even like him for once.We both were after the same project and he was trying his best to cross me and win over that but dude its not and never will be easy to win over me.There were many times when he had applied his nasty tricks but he failed.Whenever i used to see him in a party or in any other occasion he used to brought a lady with him.Trust me ,no wondor when people call her his whore .I even heard that he was cruel to his family and even he has a son and he was the same age of my son.Anyway,When she find out that i am mason manhattan she tried her best to grind with me,to make me fall in her trap,hah,what a bullshit.

But one day i was in some business party and i knew that he and his bitch were going to be there.But hell i even care ! I was about to get out of bathroom then i saw that bitch was over there.She behave seductively and tried to put my  hands onto her breast while also trying to get into my pants.What the hell,how dare she touch me! and that was it ,i took her to the bathroom and locked the door.She thought i will tear her clothes but i suddenly grab her by her throat and give pressure to it.She starts chocking but i give a damn "you slut!how. dare.you to touch me.I am the fucking mason manhattan,the god of this business world.You thought that just because your benjamin is a dog and all the men will be like that,then you are wrong.Did.you.hear.me?you are wrong you bitch,because no one can touch me except my angel.No.one.can.dare.to.touch.me...
and if you even try then i will chop you into i dont know how many pieces that even your pet benjamin will not able to find you.And trust me,mason manhattan do not give empty threats.So if you dont want to be chopped then get the hell out of my face,you cheap whore."

i literally barked at her,i was actually not giving her false threats,because i have once did that mistake to let me touch by another whore and my one bloody mistake led me to lost my angel,my love,my wife. I saw that whore was still in front of me "well well,so you do.want to die ,then its your luck to die by my hands." "please no no no,i...am ...i.will not bother you anymore maso"i slapped her at her cheeks so hard that she fell down right before me "aaaah" i grab her by her hair "how dare you to call me by my name? you are not worth it tocall my name,you whore.Call me sir because you are not even worth the shit of my shoes" i like her terrified looks becuse she should be treated like this "i am sor..ry sir...please leave me" "i want you to leave this party and make sure to never come in front of me,otherwise...hhehe" she ran out from the bathroom and i didnt saw her anymore ,until that night.