chapter 18

1 month later....

Suhana pov...

I was busy with my assignment suddenly i heard some whisper around me...at first i didn't gave any attention. My eyes were on my book ,suddenly my friend started poking me with her elbow ,still i didn't move then she slap my hand which made me frustrated "what?!" "Suhana just stop woggling that damn book and look at our surrounding...wow what a hot piece of meat !"..

"Huh?don't tell me you are already hungry...don't worry let me finish this then we will on our way to canteen...or you can go by yourself cause today is my fast..remember i told you i have to compensate those fast when i was having my period ,so ya i cant eat anything today but you go ahead until then let me finish it"

I saw she was staring at me as if she saw some alien "what?!" "Suhana..what should i do with you..here i am talking about that greek god and you are talking about me being hungry...ya i  hungry but not to eat food but to eat something else " she then point at my right ...i saw some man's back was facing me...i was in the class and he was outside so i couldn't see his face ,not that i want to "listen firstly i have no.interest,secondly i have my assignment,thirdly if you are that much hungry then go ahead and eat him and don't pollute my ear..."

"Suhana...okay ..don't angry..i don't want you to faint on me ..i am going..but offer is still available" i threw my pencil towards her and she ran off the room ...while looking at her my eyes fell on the man who was talking with someone...something was telling me to look at him..to see his face but other part of me shrugged it off..right now my assignment is important cause two.days later shehzad is going to be 4 ,his birthday is coming...so i cant be here to submit it .

After doing my work and submit it to the professor it was so hot that i wanted to go home but i still have some book to lend from the library ...i was not feeling well ,so i thought to sit somewhere ...i was rubbing my forehead with my thumb

"Here take this " i saw someone was hovering over me ,giving me a bottle of water "no thanks,alex ..i am fine " "suhana stop being stubborn..take it..you are not feeling well " i wanted to say him that i am having fast but o don't want to brag about this or about my life to anyone "i am not being stubborn...i have to collect some books and after that i am going home with my brother ,he will take care of me...so thank you for the offer "

I was about to go but he asked me by me elbow and push me on the wall which hit my back hard and a his escape from my mouth "stop being so bitch...what do you think of yourself huh...I am done being two goody shoes...i should have claim you by my own way...and now...i will do that for sure..." Fear captured my head and soul...i was getting scared,i started shivering..i was having this bad feeling. I started looking around me but no one was there beside us ...sweat covered my forehead ...i wanted to stay calm but his gaze was not letting me

"Please let...me go...why are you doing this" "Don't worry babe,no one will hear us...just let me taste your pussy once ,i will give you your life's one of the best orgasm you will ever have ..where should we begin..?" I wanted to run...i wanted far away from me ..far far away ...his gaze reminded me of that night...the way he looked at me...i can't let him do that...ya..i have to fight...i need to fight ...i have to..

I was about to scream but he put his palm on my mouth hard ...i kept wiggling ,struggling to reach out of his grip but he held me tightly...i was feeling very weak...i wanted to fight but i was losing my energy...but i didn't gave up ..i kept kicking him but i don't even he took me to some room and throw me on the floor...

"Well well bitch..fiesty ,i like it.. It will be fun..."he chuckled ,the same that disgusting man used to do...i started to scream but my voice was not enough to hear,i wanted to lay my head back,close my eyes ,wanted to run from him...praying to allah to send my api,my abbu ,someone...i saw him locking the door and started taking off his clothes...i was staring at him with my blurry eyes...

He hover over me and put his hands on the both wrist of mine "ssshh...well i would like you to scream my name but not now ...you have to keep quite ...i don't anyone to disturb us...just wait for some time ,it will go " i kept crying...i don't want this..."please let me go...i don't want this...please..i will not tell anybody...please let me go...please...don't hurt me...please "

"Lets play"

Lets play suhana

"Ssssh...no one have to know"

No...one have to know

"It will be only you and me"

"It will be only me and you"

"Beautiful tits...ugggh i have to taste you now"

Let me see your little boobs...

I kept struggling...my breathing was getting hard...it felt like someone was choking me and i was stuck ,it took me to those times ...when i was helpless,when i was scared,when i was in fear that no one will come to save me...

I felt him unbutton my shirt...the way that man unzipped my dress...tears were flowing continuously through my eyes..just the way it did on that day ...suddenly i kept throwing fist to his chest just the way i did that day ,i kept kicking him but it remain unveil "you can't do anything cause i am rich enough and powerful enough to screw you even at your home and your poor family will do nothing "

I was feeling numb...i felt like i became the same little girl wh was trapped by someone's disgusting intentions ...but i didn't wanted to give up ,i was reminding myself that k was that little girl anymore....i didn't wanted to give up...i didn't wanted to lose... so i kept struggling ...i start shivering

"If you want to shiver so much then let me ease your struggle ..."i don't know what he was talking about ,I was so busy to take off filthy hands from my body ,then i felt his hand on my lower part which made me stop ...i couldn't do anything..he was doing the same thing that man did that to me

"Did you feel that?" He kept rubbing my lower part

"Do you want to feel something good ..my little suhana?"

"I will take you to ecstasy,i can't wait to taste your little wet pussy "

"Everything will be okay ...just let me play with it "

"No....no...don't..touch me...Abbu...api..abbu...charo amake..na...please...amar valo.lagchena ...na...please...chachu.....na ami khelbona...na...khelbona..." He didn't stop...he didn't stop...and couldn't stop him...i couldn't...i couldn't stop that man and now i cant stop him...why...why...did i do something wrong...why...i know no one will come...i am lost...i couldn't stop...hey allah...please save me...please...someone ...please...please..i start shaking hard...my eyes were getting close.......i don't know...allah i am giving up...i am giving up......

Poor suhana...so she did have her dark past...just like Adam...not just adam but she is broken too....will anyone come to save her...or she will lose her hope...i hope you like the chapter ,follow,vote and share,thanks ,bye 😍😘