chapter 17

Suhana pov...

So much happened since the last two months....lucas  suddenly appear in front of api, his being sick,his being staying at our house ,his scream api's fear,us giving him silent treatment and last but not the least,his new shifting beside our house...it was just so ,i.don't know how to say..what to believe..those 7 days when he stayed at our home every one of us saw something within him that we didn't saw when we last met him ,he seemed different,he seemed lost,he seemed failed ,ya at some point i felt pity towards him,not only me even Abbu and ammu too but we knew the actual him ..

Not only that..from the time he shifted   beside ours ,every morning ,every night he made sure to play with shehzad and see api's face...i even know his ladder incident when a pi felt sick,ya i know..not just because  api told me ..she do not share her all thoughts which is surround by him and i don't know but having the feeling,that she is hiding more from me..and the ladder thing ..one night i saw him climbing up towards our room but i didn't said anything or asked anything to api,cause i know of she wants me to know then she will tell me by herself ...

And something else is going on in my life...and its weird ...but i felt as if someone may be i don't know...i think someone is following me.....not only that..since its ramadan month and i am fasting ,so there's no way i will eat before sunset and my friend and some of our classmate know that ...so from the second day of ramadan i begin to receive chocolate,food ,junk food,some times drink   from out of nowhere..at first i decide to ignore it..but 2days later i found some letters with food,asking me why am i skipping my food,it will harm my health,not to skip food...i didn't share this with anyone cause i thought maybe someone was making fun of me cause i am muslim . So for some days i used to give those to homeless person cause we shouldn't waste food and there are so many who die cause of the lack of food ,so why i should waste it because of someone's disgusting fun.

Its been 15 days,but still i am getting those ,sometimes getting blank call...its creeping me out ,i don't know who is doing that...i even told that to my friend ,she told me that she will take care of that...and she did and i  am glad the food stop coming but the call didn't..that person just called me and i heard just breathe ,that's it,nothing else..and it happened only at night time ,not before that. I wanted to complain to the place but o didn't wanted to scare my parents ,i even block the person but still he or she find the way to call me..so i decided to stop taking unknown calls and whenever any call i get from unknown number i put my phone under my pillow and then in a silent mode...

Sometimes i sleep with api ,i mean whenever she needs me but nowadays i sleep in my room cause I know api need her space ,her time to think what to do with lucas..i know she is struggling with her emotions after lucas being sick and shift or his peaking at api or his sudden change nature ...i think he is changing but its not my call...he did the sin and it wil take a lots of time to heal ...

I did my prayer and off to my bed...its strange that how i sleep alone without any fear but there was a time when i used to scream by midnight ,when i struggle to sleep alone...i used to have nightmare and trust issues but now i sleep without any pain ,without any insecurities,without any nightmare and for that thanks to Api,because of her i am still safe,i am living a normal life,smiling ,communicating with others without flicking...

But that doesn't mean i still forget those moments and still come to my dream and after all we all have our dark time ....

"Abbu...api...ami kichu korinai...please api...chachu mittha kotha bolche...please....api amar onek voy korche"(abbu,api,i didn't do anything,please,uncle is telling lie,please api,i am feeling scared)

"Koto boro shahosh ei meyer ,dekh jahid atotuku meye kottheke shikhse egula...koto boro shahosh amar imran ke dosh dei...ei meyeke toh akta shikkha dewa uchit" (how dare she,see jahid from where did she learn all of these,how dare she blame my imran,we should teach her a lesson)

"Jahid tui na ato gorbo korti tor meyeke nie,ei dekh(jahid,you used to be proud of your daughter,now see)

"Shut up...do not dare to blame my sis,she will never lie about these things..don't you see ,she's just a little.girl...i don't care about anyone...do not dare to hit my sis or i will tell the police about you ...don't think i don't know about tactics..i didn't knew how disgusting you are but i believe my baby sister , abbu trust me,our suha will never do this...."

Little suhana saw her  api defending her...she was scared...so scared...she was scared of everyone...the man was smirking at her...suddenly ...

"No..stay away...stay away...no...no...."

"Suha..."everyone was calling her but she ran towards the road suddenly a car came in front of her and hit her...

"No....please...no...no....api..."

Looks like they both have their dark past...we know about adam..but what about suhana..what might have happened to her...i hope you like the chapter and follow,share and vote...thanks,bye 😘😍