chapter 13 (unedited)

Suhana pov....

1 year later...

Today is fariha api's wedding...a wedding should be full of happiness ...close people and neighbors come to bless the bride and groom...there should be celebration,dance,music echoing in our house....but no....there was nothing...it was as same as it's been going since past 1 year.....fariha api did court marriage...and rehan Vai happily agreed it...he can do anything for her....we never thought that practical and straightforward fariha api of mine will get a partner like Rehan Vai...he is such a calm, sensible, friendly person we have ever met....

He is Jamal uncle's son...the same uncle who stood by abbu when we were in trouble...when we needed justice for my incident...when abbu and ammu was giving up because of society's taunt ,he was there for us at that time...not only him ,Rehan Vai was also there for us...he always had feelings for fariha api but she wasn't into him that much...and  when Rehan Vai asked her hand for marriage she said no directly not because she don't like him or something but what happened with Boro api...where I lost my faith in love there she lost her  faith in relationship and commitment...

When we first get to know his feelings for api, no one didn't said anything...cause no one didn't knew what to say...we all just lost our trust from people...though we knew Jamal uncle from all our life but after that London incident...we don't know who to trust when it's about our life....Jamal uncle and rehan Vai did everything to convince abbu and fariha api but they were not ready to face another disaster....rehan Vai even cried in front of abbu...vow to take care of her to her whole life...will love her unconditionally even if she don't want to love him...he wants to prove everyone that not every male is like that bastard ...he was asking for just one chance....

When ammu saw his tears ...she stood up and asked him that even if she never loves him back what will he do then...and his reply was like "my love is enough for both of us and I know her...she may not take me seriously or my love for her but I know whatever I feel for her and it's genuine ...I also know that she don't show that she care for anyone...but it's not true...she is also scared like all of you...that incident also left trauma in her mind and she is scared to be like farha api...but one thing for sure...I will do anything for her happiness even it's up to sacrifice my everything for her...and for her happiness"

That moment ammu just said one thing..."it's takes a lot for a man to cry and beg for the person you care the most....and I know you personally from your childhood...I can't guarantee you about her or her loving you or showing the same affection that you want ....if you have confidence on yourself that your love is enough or you can bloom that feelings in her heart or make her fall in love with you even it takes eternity then you have my permission...and it will be an arranged marriage...and if I ever see you treat her badly then mind you that day would be the last when you will see her...my daughter will never see your face again and that marriage will be annulled and it's my condition ..if you are agree with my condition then I have no problem..." Then he smiled and we saw a glimpse of happiness and confidence in his eyes..."that will never happen ...our marriage will never be annulled and I will.make sure of that...it's my promise" "we will see Rehan...and ......don't make promises ...we don't believe on that anymore"

After that ammu able to convince api ..even Boro api also convince her to think that not all man is not like that beast...and not all woman in our family should face the wrath she once and she still was facing....it's like become an ongoing circle...

Life has not been the same anymore...many things happened...we get to see many people's real face....abbu and ammu didn't wanted to have fariha api a court marriage ,he wanted her wedding just like a normal one...but when our dear neighborhood got to know the news of fariha api's wedding ,news spread like fire in our area....api didn't wanted to wear any kind of heavy dress and jewelry but ammu wanted to have  her atleast some things that will make this wedding normal...yes there was nothing abnormal in this marriage but the people of this family have changed...we don't know when we will get our old life back...