chapter 9(unedited)

suhana pov..

I was sleeping peacefully,but suddenly i starts to hear someone was talking, like yelling.That make me wake up.I get off the bed and realize those sounds were coming from downstairs.So when i went there i saw abbu,ammu,uncle,fariha api and some of the maids ,means everyone was there except me and boro api.

I pat fariha api's shoulder to know what is happening,she just sighed and mouthing me "i will tell you later" i was confuse.Yesterday everything was doing great but what could have happened by these hours.

I became curious and continuously poking fariha api's elbow.She got frustrated and took me to the room where we were sleeping. "ami bolsi toh pore bolbo,tui janar jonno ato keno pagol hocchish(i told you that i will tell you later,why are you becoming crazy to know )? " "tumi janotoh ami kamon (you know that how i am ) now tell me everything.

Then she started to tell me everything,i was shocked, i mean everything was okay until yesterday.I heard that how lucas is serious about his business and how hard working is he.It must be making him crazy to know that someone stole his important documents.I mean how people can steal someone else's hardwork?

Then something clicked in my mind that if lucas is not here for that then he also might have joined him.After all he also work with lucas.That means he is gone.Suddenly the thought of not to see his face again made me sad.But i am sure we will meet again right?they will come back soon ,right? "suha,wake up.whats the matter?i know its sad,what happened it shouldnt have happened ,but we cant do anything about it,these things usually happens in business field.but you dont worry i am sure allah will fix everything" "huh?ya i hope and pray.But the thing us i didnt see api at downstairs?where is she?" "oh,api is sleeping,lucas told us not to wake her up,she might be tired by all the wedding and all that ,also it will upset her and she will ask him to take her with him,which is not possible because he might not be concentrate in his work." "how thoughtful he is,api is lucky to have him in her life,he loves her so much and care about her so much and we always wanted this for her.someone else apart from us who will love her unconditionally and she found her soulmate."

We were talking then we heard some scream and it was api's scream.Then we found her lying in the stairs.It really freaked us out.We got so much scared and the doctor came to check up on her,so we stayed outside the room only abbu and ammu was there with her.

After a while ammu came outside the room and told us that api is awake and we should talk to her.We ran into api's room and saw she was asking abbu about lucas .I saw uncle mason was talking to someone on the phone ,actually scolding someone and ordering to give the phone to lucas.The person told that he is busy and then he ask him to give the phone to adam.Uncle was so angry because here api was having nightmare which made her faint and her husband was not there to support her.I think adam told uncle that lucas will skype us tonight.

We sat beside her and starts telling her everything.At first she was sad that we should have wake her up , at least she would have said bye to him.She got silent for a moment,we could see the sadness in her eyes but then suddenly she hold herself and just smile at us.Then she says  that its for good and as a wife she will support his every decision.She also knows that how it must have killing him to left her the next morning after their wedding but he cant even deny his duty over those people who work under him,he has the whole empire to handle and its not easy to achieve the fame,the position he have.She saw it herself that how much dedication he put in his work,how hardworking is he,so whatever decision he made it was for good.

Thats one of the reason i adore her,respect her.She knows her loved ones so well,it doesnt matter how much pain she is going through but she is always ready to sacrifice herself and think the other person's happiness,she will never say anything but always make sure to put a smile on her mouth and just let go everything.She is such a strong woman and i love her for that,i wish and pray that allah give me the half patience of her and half ability to tolerate every bad or worst thing.I know i cannot be like her but she is my inspiration and my idol.That make me hug her tight which startled her "whoa miss drama queen,what was that for ?" "you are really great,so understanding,so positive,i love you so much api" "awww my storm queen i love you too " "oh really what about me ?" "well,you are like korola (bitter gourd) and my sweet api is like gajorer halua(carrot based sweet dish) which is my favourite,isnt it api?" "whoaaaa ami korola?wait just let me show you how bitter can this korola to eat" she stand up and took pillow to hit me "no fariha api,dont...aaaaah api save me " i begin to run while fariha api is running after me and boro api was trying to save me,then i took a pillow and started to hit her and then that ends up with a pillow fight and for that we had to get punished by ammu.Yes,shr still punish us as if we are still little or something.But at last it helped api to smile her heart out and thats all we want.