chapter 19

Beep beep beep.....

She heard some sound...just beep beep..nothing else...not those voices..i was happy ...finally she able to open her eyes ...she saw all white ,not black,there is nothing black around her...she didn't felt suffocated,she felt ease ...she was breathing properly ,finally...but...why she was thinking,about the reason of her being here...!

She heard some creek sound,someone opened the door , saw her friend ,her eyes were wide...tears were there...she ran towards her and hug her while sobbing...

"I am sorry...i am sorry ...i shouldn't have left you alone...i shouldn't have...if i was with you then he wouldn't have dare to touch you...i am sorry..suhana...i thought i will lose you" at first she was confused but then...she felt someone start choking her throat, saw those men in front of her.. saw them laughing at her...she saw them playing with her body ,tying her hands tightly..suddenly a scream escape from her throat...she started  throwing things ,scratch her nails on the person who was in front of her...

While her friend really tried to calm her but then suhana started screaming...her friend was in terror,she never saw her like this...she was in tears,don't know who to call..she heard her screaming  something,some other language ...she was shocked ,she don't know how to calm her ,still she tried,she did her best to calm,she called doctor ,nurse but she heard someone come towards them  and push her aside then scoop suhana into his arms...

She saw him coming sweet words,pleading words,he started kissing her forehead,her head,again and again..he was behaving as she was his something but as far she knew suhana never mentioned any man rather than her family ,in fact she stay away from other man but how a powerful man like him crying for her ,almost killed the boy who tried to molest suhana..

Suddenly doctor and nurse came then try to push the man but he kept clutching her toward his chest ,he kept patting her head..suhana tried to free from his grip,she kept screaming ,kicking him ,scratching his hand but he didn't budge ,for a bit...even doctor try to free her out from his gasps but then he showed them his glare and the doctor gulp

"Sir..please,she needs to.sedate...otherwise we can't stop her pain ,it will make her condition worse...please sir,try to understand..please have trust on us...we will take care of her ...just give her to us..."he nodded ,he looked at her again and gave her a kiss on her forehead...he then went from the room and her friend accompany him.

"Sir,can i ask you something?" He was in daze, he never thought that he would had to face this scene again,first his first love and now her .why ?he has never seen her like this...what if he didn't went to her university,what if he was late to save her,he still can't forget her scream and blabbering something in her language,she was terrified,she was shaking from fear. He was in rage at the boy who touched her ,he wanted  to ,no..he need to kill him,destroy him in every way,that he would never forget the sin  he was about to do and he will make sure that that creep that bastard will never forget that he touched the wrong girl...he touched the love of his life,his sunshine .....

"Sir?" He heard someone was calling her "hmm?" He didn't wanted to talk with anyone,he was losing his mind,his mind was filled  of her condition "sir,ummm,how do you know suhana?" Her question caught him off guard "excuse me?who told you that i know her?" Though he wanted her to shut up and tell her that she is his lifeline,the reason of his sanity "no ...i mean the way you were cooing her ,the way you looked possessive for her..no stranger can do this at the first meet and as far i know suhana ,she never talked about any man , she didn't liked any man romantically...but what i see a moment ago ,the way you pour your emotions on her ,its not a mere console but something more..."

He looked at the person blankly ,he wanted to tell her that person who.was lying on the bed ,screaming from the unknown.pain she was facing ..is not a mere stranger to him,she was his sunshine,his pink fairy...he wanted to bring all the wealth ,all the protection,all the happiness on her feet,but she didn't want to let him,she don't want him to be near her ,if he said all these things to the person before him and if suhana get to know about this ,she will never accept his help and maybe be never want to see his face,she just hate him for the act he never deed,he understood her fear but it was becoming so hard for him that she was so near but still she seems far . He wants to be with her for the rest of his life but he knew she will never let him. So he decided to be with her from far ,without letting her know..