CH 2

It started out as a relatively peaceful Sunday morning, with Izuku watching the hero news, having breakfast... you know, normal stuff. What was new was studying basic Chinese that afternoon, to get acquainted with it since he would soon be living there after all. He then took a look at China's heroes and policies. Izuku learned several things, one: China was the 3rd leading hero country in the world, the #1 being Japan 2nd the U.S., two: China's quirk laws were far different from Japan's. For example, in China, using your quirk, even in self defence, is grounds for a fine, but the use of martial arts is not. This forced young teens to learn martial arts before going to hero school, and to later add their quirks to their fighting style, making it so even if you have a weaker quirk you could still be a top hero, or even world renowned! A good practice, since most heroes rely too much on their quirk in battle rather than a proper fighting style.

Izuku grew more and more eager with every day, and the worries he had about the coming weak almost left his mind.

Almost.

Once he was tucked into bed his mind began to wander to what the coming week had in store for him. What will Kacchan do? What will others think? Will anybody care if he just disappeared? With these heavy thoughts, he fell asleep.

The next day Izuku got up, his pillow a little wet from drool (which he didn't normally do; the thoughts that plagued his dreams must have left his body a tad restless), got dressed and washed his face. He tried to put up a fierce face in the mirror; 'come on Izuku, you can do this, you're not some useless deku that can be pushed around!' and after finishing his fierce internal cry, he headed to breakfast.

"Come now Izuku, you have a busy day today, don't you?" His mother smiled, setting down the last couple of plates on the table for the morning meal.

"Hmm" Izuku gave a quick and fierce nood.

"So eat quick, you need to get to school!"

'And' Inko said to herself internally 'I need to make travel and moving plans so this works out.' Her smile became faintly strained as her inner monologue continued 'Hisashi still has yet to call me, we haven't seen each other since before izuku was born, not a single word spoken. I wonder, does he still remember me?' Inko was now looking out the window longingly.

Inko catches the clock in the corner of her eye " Oh! Izuku you need to head out! It's almost time for school" Izuku quickly finished and grabbed his bag and was out the door " Have a good day sweety!" Inko called after him. Thus, the beginning of the end of the hell he faces at school set in motion.

School started like any other day; kids flooded in and the bell rang, signifying the start of the day. They started first with reading, the kids getting into a circle and pushing Izuku to the outside of it, not letting him see or hear the story (though from what he could get was that he had already read the story before so he did not miss out on much). Afterward they were allowed to play with toys and the like, Izuku never being able to since they would take them and not let him play with them, which forced him to go to the book shelf and read, the one thing that they would not take from him. It was his reclusive, no one came up to him except the caretakers, not even Kacchan would, though he would see her stare at him from time to time (he wasn't quite sure why though; there was no reason for her to) until she knows she has been spotted, then she'd freeze and turn away (looking a little red, but he doesn't notice). This brightens his mood, knowing that he is safe and can find enjoyment from school. Even for him, that sounded pathetic, but was the truth.

Next was math. He was fairly good at it, not the best, but was close to kacchan. They had a quiz that day, and Kacchan was done way before everyone else was done. Izuku came in 2nd, and he could feel her intense stare. "Oh no" he muttered softly.