CH 13

Nezu, midnight, 13, and recovery girl stood in front of the destroyed UA gate. Said gate was more in a powder then chunks or pieces. Whatever quirk did this, it was deadly and dangerous. "How were ordinary members of the press able to bypass our security systems?" Nezu went over the information in his mind once more, not a single one of the press had this kind of power "someone else must have been behind this. Some villain actually managed to infiltrate our school. But was this purely a show of power, or a declaration of war?" his mind told him it was the latter.

Mt. lady, Kamui Woods, and one unknown hero seemed pretty banged up and their breaths were laborered. "ONE STEP FEATHER, AND I'LL KILL THIS HOLE FAMILY!!" a pink muscled guy that looked like a muscle without it's shell, threatened. In its arm were three people, one man(father) , one woman(the mother) and finally one little girl. Tears were running down their face's scared out of their mind. "If you don't want the blood of this damn yapes on your heads, no do you heros?" Trapezius head gear(yes that's his name) coutined moving his hand ready to strike if needed.

"NEVER FEAR DEAR CITIZENS!! MISSOURI SMASH!!!!" all might in all his glory came from the sky his back to the sun. He spread his arms wide and came crashing down on the villian. An audible smack was heard and all might grabbed the family in one fell swoop.

All might stood tall as trapezius fell face first into the ground unconscious. "I am here to keep you safe. Even on my morning commute!" off in the distance all might hears a cry for help. "I shouldn't be late to school, but I can't ignore a person in need!" all might once more took off to parts unknown. On his way there he took time to think to himself 'i've clearly gotten slower. My powers have been weakening but it seems to be getting worse. I need to find a successor soon. Only a few people know about this, one of them being my student. I wonder, what would he do if he got one for all? He seemed like a good kid and would definitely put it to good use. On the other hand, though, young cha-steel was a mystery. No birth place, no financial history, birth certificate, or government citizenship anywhere. It's like the boy didn't exist till the year before his exams. I need to know more about him to decide. He couldn't give the power he had so carelessly, if cha-steel where to till anyone after he gave the offer to him, then villains across the globe would be trying to take it by force.' all might not paying much attention stopped a runaway car, when he got there? No one knows.

"There's a hostage situation across town!" a random guy called out. Without missing a beat all might took off.

Izuku sneezed, some one must be talking about him. He then put away his phone. He was reading a recent article before class titled "ALL MIGHT STILL DOING HERO WORK< EVEN AS A TEACHER!" it was about all might was still acting as a hero even if he was a teacher and needed to get to school. That post just came out not too long ago this morning. That idiot probably won't be teaching today.

Aizawa stepped up to address the class. "You will have three instruters. Me, all might and one other faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." seems Aizawa hadn't read the news yet, but still to play to have three pros there made Izuku wonder. Had it been because of the break in, or was the training going to be that hard/ need that much supervision?

"Um, Sir, what kind of training will we be doing?" Sero asked.

Aizawa held up a card "Rescue. You will be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, and stuff like that."

Some noise of awe and excitement were heard. "Disasters, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout." denki said.

"TOTALY!" said mina.

"Real hero stuff, it's what separates the men from the boys! I'm shaking with excitement!" kirishima said.

"Finally, I can show how good I am in water, ribbit." asui said