CH 10

She watched that fake get into stance. He flowed into it like he practiced it a million times. It gave a shiver down her spine. That just made her want to push onward with this. To prove she was the better of the two. She didn't care about the pink one going ahead. After she defeats this guy she'll go on to get her. She lunged sparks gliding across her hand, the pops somewhat soothing to her. He opened his palms and diflet her with ease. She rolled and launched back up. Ok not as easy as she thought that would be. His hands smeed to glow, the marking from yesterday aparing. He looked at her, no, through her. As if seeing a bigger threat than her. That really ticked her off!

"You don't want to do this."

"Huh? Here I was thinking the same." she retorted and kicked off toward him.

"Glade we ar-'' he stopped and then kicked her in the chest. She reached out her hands firing a blast into his face. It stung and he has blinded for a bit"

She landed into the wall, breaking under her. She pushed back and stood up, wiped her mouth and smirked "that all you got?"

"No, glad you asked" he then launched a wave of celestial flames her way. She backed peeled and turned the corner getting out of the way. He took that opportunity to get to uraraka, what? He didn't have to fight her. He turned a corner, looking for her, then he heard katsumi yelling.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? YOU SCARED OF ME, OR ARE YOU TO WEAK TO DO ANYTHING THEN THROW SOMETHING FAR? YOU EVER EXPECT TO SAVE ANYONE THAT WAY, ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LET PEOPLE GET HURT ON YOUR WATCH?!?!" that did it. Izuku stopped. He knew she had no base on that claim. But oh boy did that hurt. He stared at his hand. 'Fine if you want violence, you will get my fury. He stood there waiting for her to find him. And sure, she did. "There you are." he turned around coldly. Looking into his eyes, she saw hurt and hatred. Those violet eyes. Violet cat eyes, no more like demon eyes.

"Celestial Martial arts: beast stance" he mumbled. Blue claws like things tipped his fingers. His hands open and wide. Bent at the knee. She took notice that her gloves had filled up. Why was she so nervous? "Last warring" he said. She got ready to strike.

"Celestial martial arts: Beast stance, Claw worle!" he kicked off from his back foot spinning in the air, blades of Celestial energy flew off in all directions. It cut and dug into her skin. Crimson liquid flowed from her. She jumped back and prepared her super attack. "BOTH OF YOU STOP BEFORE YOU KILL EACH OTHER" too late, she had already pulled the pin from her gauntlet. She knew he would be fine if he dogged. She looked right into his eyes. They were more blue now, and maybe a bit ashamed. Come on doge you nimble bastard. Come on. But he never did. He looked right back- no throw her again. AH DAMN IT! He took it head on. He took it head on... SHIT!!!!!! DOGE!!!! He still didn't the walls, floor, and ceiling started to come apart. Time seemed slow. The window blasted out. And dread filled her. What had she just done? She saw bits of his hero costume floating in the air. She nearly screamed. But then she heard it.

"Fuck that hurt" it came form over the ledge. She saw a hand clasped onto the building. He pulled himself over the top. "All Might it's not nice to interrupt when two people in a very heated moment when one miss calculation may mean serious hurt like that."

Was he saying that he was distracted and that's why he got hit? No, he had plenty of time. Even if distracted like that. No way was he truly caught off guard. He knew he could take the hit. "Sorry, but that got close. If either of you do something like that again, I will call off the training."

They both nodded. She got a better look at him. He was toned. Cuts and bruises covered his skin mixed in with dirt. He was acting normal after that. That doubted her. She finally could see what she was up against. A tsunami. A fucking force of nature that was going easy on her.