CH 20

Izuku sat on the couch.

Sayuri: at school

School: postponed until latter

Calls left unanswered :500...

....

He was dreading the call he knew he had to do. Not only did I miss the designated call time, there had been an accident. So this call won't be fun. Plus he had to tell his master a really important problem, he couldn't use his full straight any more. He couldn't help but think of that dream he had. It had no real importance, right? Shaking those thoughts off he got up and stated the call pacing.

Ring... Ring... Ring... *CLICK*

"Hi mas-"

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT IDODIC MOTHER FUCKER YOU FOHFOH UIAFbdgIHDIHibf uihgibih YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED!!?!?!?!?!?LB!HJBVGIU GUY"

Ok... so those were noises he never heard before "Sorry... didn't mean to. That fight took a lot out of me."

"It's fine..." clearly not though... "so.... Have you been having trouble with using your power fully lately?"

"How did you...?"

"I know what your Qi feels like so when it spiked into that darkness I felt it. I was keeping an eye out for it. I have already sent you an Item to help. Should arrive to you in the next few days... SO until then, you will be flying at half mast till then" she laughed at her own joke.

"MASTER!"

"Hehe, Unwind kid, our you will never get a girlfriend... or two. I don't judge."

"MASTER!" Izuku's blush covered his hole head

"Kahaha" Izuku could tell that his master was rolling across the floor, laughing her ass off at his reaction. This is the reason he is not as pure as he would be. He curse's the numerous times she has walked into the bath when he was in there on purpose and left the bathroom naked knowing he was nearby just to tease him. "But in seriousness now, your sport's feastavlie is coming up right?"

"You finally remembered!"

"Yeah, yeah... you made us watch it every year, so now that you're not breathing down my neck about it I remembered on my own."

"But how do you know it's not canceled?"

"Did they say it wasn't?"

"Well no... but the att-" he stopped himself. It was his master, common sense does not apply.

"They wouldn't cancel it due to a little attack would they?" he wanted to so badly say YES! But reframed "isn't it a nationwide event or something?"

"No, it's not really. It is a school event that is broadcast nationwide."

"Yeah yeah. And it's to promote a competitive spirit between students in a...a... ah fuck"

"In a public environment. Demonstrating the attention put on hero's and hero's society as a whole. Gain-"

"Yeah yeah(fuck I been sayIng that alot)(HEY THIS HOW I TALK)(DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE GOD!?) bunch of nerd shezz. To my point. Use meteoric and kuiper QI in the sports festival, you need to build up your tolerance more for those elements. Otherwise.....(Misterius lip flaps, with no noise so you don't hear a thing. Totally no flashback/foreshadowing here!)

"Yeah, I understand. But you know for me right now that it cost double the power."

"You still have that other half of strength in you, it's just not something you could use in one go. So you needed to take advantage of the breaks they give you for now. And now the Item I'm sending you won't work until after the sport's festival is over."