CH 6

He had finished the writing test, they had them before the physical to weird people out. They could handle a lot of people in the physical, but even they have a limit. And whoever made that test was a sadist. It would go in trends to doubt yourself, starting easy, getting hard, easy, then throw out a trick question. Now that sounds easy, right? Will then those easy questions, even if you got them right before, you started to contradict yourself. Now people who are not prepared or get confused, just miss the cut off, the ones you pass are average. Meaning It's harder for you to stand out. If it had not been for his master bad teaching of give-him-the-hole-subject teaching style then I would be average, because of it, I was at college level. And even then I think I only got 90%. It was evil. Many did not even finish the test. So day one of test competed. You now were supposed to head home wait for them to tell you that you made it to stage two and go back on the exam date. As many could tell, he was mentaly exhausted. So he went for a run.

He had time to come back from the brink of brain death by the time he got home. He had went the long route too. Those test where evil. Never again, he thought, never again. He crashed hard that night. The next couple of days went in a blur for him, then he got the notification that he could take the second part. He prepared himself, they had yet to announce the scores but, it told him that he passed so far. He remembered what his master told him, don't use his powers during the second phase of exams. Why you might ask? Will one it tested his skills, not his power. Two, it hides his abilities. It was not that she didn't want them to know, it was just that it would make people more surprised he was holding back in the test. Three, it was her version of a test. She also was a sadist at times(most).

Thus came the day, he was rested and ready for anything! Or so he thought, after he crossed the gate he tripped, all those years of training and he is TRIPPING!? But he did let himself hit the ground. He quickly spun to get back up, dodging a hand. Oh, was someone trying to help him?

"Woha! Will that was close wasn't it?" she smiled at him "will be careful, you shouldn't trip, its bad luck!" and off she went to the test area.

'Shot! I forgot to get her name, or say thank you!' he followed suit and got his number. One thing he noticed thow... HE WAS THE ONLY ONE NOT WEARING A UNIFORM! This was embarrassing, all eyes were looking at him. They all got seated and the lights dimmed, Izuku in the meantime he was reading the pamphlet. It was standard stuff. Welcome to UA, this is the physical exam, it will test your physical abilities, yat yat. What caught his interest was the fact that they would be in a fake city and be facing 4 types of robots.

Present mic came on stage "HOW'S IT HANGIN" his voice boomed over the crowd, he got silence in return.

"ARE YOU READY!?" again silence "tough crowd huh." Izuku meanwhile fought the burning pain of to not say "AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!" at the top of his lungs.

"Will moving on, lets take about the test. You will be tasked with fighting robots in super-heberban city! The robots are numbered one, two and three. They are worth that many points respectfully." A hand rose from the crowd, sleeping with burning need to be called on "yes~?"

The stiff looking guy, with dark blue hair. The look tied together with firm, square brim glass "you say there are three types of robots, while the paplet" he smacks it in his hand "says there's four types of robots! If this is a mistake made by UA, it is simply unforgivable! And you with the green braided hair!" Izuku pointed at himself "yes you! Where is your uniform, have you no pride in your school!"

Izuku stared at him and put his chin on his hand "One, I'm homeschooled, I don't have a 'uniform'. Two you should not jump to conclusions like that, he has obviously not finished. Three, it also says in the packet its number is zero, natural we can infer its worth zero. Finally, if you're too rigid, you will easily be tricked by villains." He may be wrong about it being worth zero points, they probelby what have useless thing going around. The man sat down seeing he was right and how he jumped to conclusions.