CH 17

You know the saying? When evil has clouded your heart with fear, serunding you with darkness. The brighter the light shines, when a ray of hope appears.

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong when 13 and Aizawa weren't answering my calls. So I headed over. Not long after I started I ran into young Iida along the way. He told me of what villainy at work here." all might clicked his tongue and grimesed 'can't believe all this went down as I was resting. I hate to think of how frightened these children must be. And how hard my colleges must have fought in order to protect them. The only thing I can do now is reassure them that everything is ok. That's my duty as the symbol of peace.' he set one heavy foot down "Have no fear students" he began loosening his tie, but quickly chose to tear it off. He could get another one latter. "BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

"Look Asui! You see that! It's all might! WHERE SAVED! And he can go save Izuku now too!" Mineta cried happy tears.

"Ribbit" Tsu was stund. She never seen all might not smile. It was scary.

After all this waiting," tomura could hardly wait "the heroic piece of trash shows up."

All might tossed his yellow coat to the wayside. Not needing it.

"Holy crap. It's all might. I had never seen the guy in person before." a few reming villains still stood in the plaza.

"I never thought he'd be so huge!" a guy with gray skin and horns added.

"This is no time for taking, if we strike now-" before he could finish, all might leaped from the top of the stairs and knocked the guy talking out. Not long after he landed two hits to the others and the two more. He did this before any of them could hit the ground. He took a couple of more steps to the beaten and bloody Izuku. Izuku had turned his head. His left eye looking off lazaly ether from cuchusions or nerve damage all might wasn't sure. He had to use his one good eye at the moment. Blood had trickled down and entered his eye, so it was a bit cloudy. All might looked down ward and saw Izuku's back. It ozed blood and he could see bit of bone and rock peeking out. All might couldn't help but make a comparison to ground beef. He wouldn't be able to eat a hamburger soon. Izuku's left arm had blood pouring from it and was slightly shorter than his right, all he could tell was because it was broken. From there he got a look at Izuku's nails. Somewhere broken others covered in blood and somewhere plane missing. Then all might noticed Izuku's thigh. It was shifted in away to clearly show it was completely broken. Cold fury welled up from his chest.

Before he could get a word in Izuku piped up "took you long enough." he gave a weak smile, he looked to be on the verge of passing out "I gave everything I had to-HACK couGH HACK-" bits of blood spilled form his mouth "cough couch- sorry, pierced lung- wheeze- I was say to restrie this guy behind me. They call him nomu. A bio engineered anti-symbol of peace. He can probably rivle you. It's their ace." Izuku's body started to shake "I can't hold it much... longer...so hurry..... And-" Izuku started to cave. The pillars that held nomu in place faded and shrank. It slowly gained more and more movement. All might caught Izuku before he fell to the floor.

"I'm so sorry young Cha-steel. I should have been here." all might carried Izuku in his arms. Izuku's lips muttered in response. He quickly rushed past Tomura toward kirishima. On his way he knocked off the hand on tomura's face. "Kirishima, take young Cha-steel to the entrance, he doesn't have much time. Bakago, keep that villian in check."

"Got it."

"Wasn't planning on stopping!"

"No, no, no. It wasn't supposed to go this way.he's still fast father." Tomura picked up the severed hand and placed it on his face again "somehow he managed to hit me. Of course a government hero release on violence. Hu. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him move. But he is not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's really true. All Might really is getting weaker."