CH 9

He walked into his house, tired, but alright. It was a great and trierying day. Now he knows there are a few things left to do. One of which was to call his master. O for the love of all that is holy, let it be that he did not ruin her bozze. He pulled out his phone and dialed the number.

"Heya, brat. It seemed you had a FUN day?" meacne dripped from her voice. Oh shit oh shit OH FUCKING SHIT!!!

She tossed the ball in her hand "you know it was a close call."

"Close call?"

"Yeah it nearly noked and spilled my bozze. You want to know the funniest thing?"

"What?"

"Even though I know you would do NOTHING like that, this ball was choked full of celestial energy! Now If this ever happens again, I will return it to the sender, with 10 times the power. You got that?"

"Yes, maam!"

"Good." in a complete 180 her voice became cherry "so~ how was your day? Meet any sexy girls?"

"It was good, and master you know better to ask that." Izuku's head was a bright red.

"Hehe, I don't know what time alone has done to you! And have you been keeping up with your training?"

"Hm, HMph" Izuku sounded in response

"Good, you will need it to beat HIM." they both know who it was. That man will pay! "Make sure to call more often, brat! Natsuki is constantly pestering me about you!"

"Oh? Is she there?"

"No she went out shopping. She probably be really mad not keeping you longer."

"Huh?"

"Will, BYE!" CLICK.

Well then. Time to make dinner and go to bed. Nearly when Izuku was done cooking he heard the front door open. "Oh hey Sayuri! What's up? Dinner is nearly ready!" he turned to greet her to see he checks red and tears in her eyes. She had some dirt, scrapes and scratches all over.

"I'M DONE! JUST DONE, I HATE THIS! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!" she was screaming, tears flowing down her face. Izuku nealt down and in that moment she ran into his arms. She clenched his clothes tight. "Why does everyone not like me at first? Why don't my parents care about me? What did I do to deserve this!" her voices cracked and crooked from the lack of air and tears. She was shaking. All Izuku could do was hold her tight and rock her.

"It's ok, you'll be ok. I promise. I'll be here for you." after a good couple of minutes she calmed down. "How about you go wash up real quick, eat dinner with me and we can treat those wonders?"

She nodded her head "what are we having?"

"UDON! Your favorit!"

"No it's not."

"It is now!" she gave a weak smile.

He fished dinner and started to serve it up when sayuri got to the table. They eat in silence. They didn't need to talk right now. They finished their meal and put their dishes up. After word they went to the bathroom to take a look at the wonders. One thing about her quirk he noticed was that it did not just affect her appearance. It made her stronger and heal faster. He spread disinfectant and used his power to heal it the rest away. He was glad he could heal injuries. It was one thing to be strong. It was another thing to be strong and fix what you have done. "Hehe that tickles."

"Shush you. You should be broding"

"Yeah but it always tickles when you heal me." sadly this was not the first time he had to fix her up. But it was the first time it was this bad.