CH 11

They all returned to their homeroom to discuss the battle training. Some are a little bummed about losing and others happy about winning. To believe it was only the second day of school! They entered the classroom chartering and had a grand old time. But they found out the room was not empty. There in the corner lad aizawa, up in his sleeping bag. Izuku had done some resch about him. Turns out his hero name is Eraser head. Oooh how fitting that his sleeping bag was yellow. The pun is strong.

"Good afternoon, sir." Will he be asleep right now- oh. He's up now. Great you awoke him.

"Afternoon, I hope you all did your best. Even if I'm not the teacher, I still have authority." that somewhat killed the mode. "Hmm? Bakagos not here?"

"She should be in the nurse's office, sir." Momo said.

"Ok. karminari, uraraka. I need you two to pick up some books from storage for tomorrow. Bring them back here and put them behind the desk. I will see you all tomorrow. Aizawa walked by dragging his sleeping bag behind him. "You have the rest of the day to discuss your training. If you found that hard then you probably shouldn't be a hero. I have expectations that you will take what I say to heart. Review. The. Training." and he closed the door behind him.

"Well, that was intense."

"Yeah!"

"Total buzz kill! I'm telling you that guy has no fun!"

"Hey! Karminari we should go pick those books up now."

"Yeah.. let's go" he said in a bit of stupar.

The two left the classroom while everyone still stood there. After that people started to introduce themselves. "Hey, I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Your fight was awesome. It really fired everyone up. Right guys?"

"Yeah! It was like watching a pro in action! How did you turn invisible?" Mina said

"Oh! Ah, I didn't 'turn Invisible' I just made myself imperceivable for a short time. Honestly, I couldn't do that in a real fight."

"Still that's so cool! I'm mina ashido, by the way"

"Hi, I'm hanta sero!"

"More importantly! I'm yuga aoy-."

Next was a frog like girl "tsuyu asui, but please call me tsu."

"Got it"

"Hey, sato!" said rikido sato.

"Glade to me-"

The short, purple haired boy jumped up gaining their attention "MY names mineta!"

"Where the heck did you pop out of?" kirishima asked

"I'm yuga aoyama, UA shing student."

"My may be sparkling, but you did terrible in the training." said sato

Tokoyami stayed back from the crowd and sat on the desk. "So noisey"

Iida marched up with his robot hands. "TOKOYAMI! Stop using that desk as a chiar! Get off of it this instant!"

"Dude, you need to chill." Jiro said flatly.

"Hic"

"Your caring a lot of tension." said ojiro

Iida looked down somewhat defeated "no one understance." Iida shot back up with more vigar. "I CAN NOT CONDON ACTION THAT DISRESPECTS THIS DESKS! Not when great men and women and our upperclassmen once used them!"

"Also noisey"

'Iida never relaxes, does he.' The door opened to reveal uraraka and karminari.