002

"Ale I'll race you to the swing set!" the young 4 year old girl challenged her new bestfriend before taking off towards the playground at their daycare.

"Mak you started before me that's not fair!" Alejandro exclaimed, following right behind her. Once they reached the swings, both tiny children let their feet dangle in the air.. "Want me to push you"

"Yea!" Alejandro hopped off his swing and started pushing the girl before him.. "faster ale!" She yelled holding the chains that supported the swings a little tighter. Alejandro pushed her faster.

"Hey!!" Ale exclaimed as Makayla knocked him and her to the dirty playground floor.

"Sorry !" She quickly blurted out kissing his cheek so he would forgive her clumsiness. They both exchanged smiles before hearing their teacher yell their names.

"Race you to miss Jackson!" Alejandro said running to where their teacher stood at the door. Makayla giggles before taking off behind him.

"Cheater!" She called trying her best to use her short legs to get her closer to the black haired boy.

"Your mommy's are here!" Miss Jackson said smiling down at the two. Both mothers walked out to greet the children.

"Hi mommy, met my bestfriend Alejandro." The two toddlers introduced each other to their parents. The mother exchanged phone number so that the two could meet outside of daycare.

"Bye Mak! See you tomorrow. Alejandro said waving her off. "Wait." He stopped in his tracks letting go of his mothers hand. He raced over to her and pulled her into a bear hug.

"Bye ale see you tomorrow." She said after the separates from the hug. They both went their separate ways until tomorrow morning.

"Mak wake up!!" The now 16 year old male yelled shaking the girl beside him.

"Hey stop shaking me!" Makayla said half asleep shooing Alejandro's hand off her shoulder.

"You're taking all the blanket!" He exclaimed trying to pull them from under the sleeping girl. He looked beside him at the alarm clock before groaning. "For fuck sakes mak its 2 in the morning and it's freezing!"

" fuck off!" She said rolling onto her side giving her bestfriend access to the fuzzy soft blanket. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer into his chest.

It's normal for them to act like that. They've been bestfriend a since they were 4. All of their friends know they're nothing but bestfriends. They would hold hands, hug, cuddle, and kiss each other's; Forehead, cheek, and hand. Didn't bother anyone.

Makayla snuggled into his chest before falling back asleep, in the matter of 5 seconds

"Ale come on get up!" Makayla yelled trying to shake her bestfriend awake. Alejandro stirred in his sleep.

"Mak if you touch me one more times I'm body slamming you in the middle of the road!" Alejandro said pulling the blanket up over his head. Makayla pointed her finger and slowly poked him. Ale throw the blanket off him. Makayla jumped up and ran out the room.

"We're gonna be late!" She said locking her self in the bathroom. The young man walked into his bestfriends room and opened the drawer that had all his clothes in it. He pulled out some adidas sweat pants and a bright orange hoodie. Makayla walked out wearing the exact same things. "I'm not changing." The girl said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Welp guess we're matching cause I'm not changing either!" The two grabbed their bags before going into the kitchen. They grabbed an apple and got in the car.

Alejandro and Makayla both had their driving license but Makayla was to scared to drive cause she didn't wanna crash.

MAKAYLA!

He looks very much concentrated. LET ME MESS WITH THIS BITCH! "Hey ale, what if I just took my shirt off." I said reaching for the hendge of my hoodie.

"Stop." He said pulling my hand away from my hoodie. "Your so fucking weird." I reached my hand over and poked his face. "Mak I swear I'll make you walk." I moved my seat back and forth causing him to stop the car. "Get out."

"I'm sorry." I said interlocking out finger together. I took a random video of us slinging along to the music posting it to my Snapchat story with the caption. 'Were late but still having a concert😺👍🏾'. We pulled into the school parking lot parking in the student parking lot. Alejandro opened my door handing my my backpack. I dropped ales hand out of mine and ran towards Alvaro. "ALVARO!" I yelled jumping into his arms. He caught me stumbling back a bit.

"Jesus Christ Kayla." I groaned setting me down. I ruffled hair with a laugh. I hugged the rest of the boys then Adriahna."

Me and Adriahna being the only girls that hang out with a group of guys causes us to get dirty looks from the other girls. Brushing off the stares we continued walking towards our table in the cafeteria. "Should I dye my hair?" Adri asked touching a piece if her hair as we sat down. I took a pice examining it.

"I mean it's not dead like edwins." I said pulling my phone out. "Guys this kid name Marc tried asking me out yesterday."Alvaro, robert, and adri being the only three that know my big crush for Alejandro laughed while the others stared at us with blank expressions

Alejandro sat beside me pulling me down into his lap. I slide down so that I was sitting beside him. "Ale we can't do that." I whispered causing him to shrug. He threw an arm around my shoulder killing me into his side.

Authors thoughts

First of all I'm
sorry for any miss
spelling this was
kind of rushed.
I feel like this book
is gonna be really fun
to write

BYEEE💛!