F I F T Y - S E V E N; 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬

"Alejandro do you have everything?" I asked as I strapped the baby up in her car seat. "Mikey get down her and get your shoes on, I'm not gonna tell you again." I yelled. I was stressing over everything. Alejandro walked down the stairs.

"Come here baby." He said pulling me into a hug. "Don't stress over this, we're gonna make it on time." He kissed my forehead. "I promise." I grabbed the suitcases and rolled them to the car. Alejandro brought the baby out and strapped her in the car. Mikey sat other side of the car and we pulled the cup holder down in the middle.

-

"Ahna do you have everything?" I asked as we were in the van getting settled in. We separated ourselves boys from girls.

"Yea let me do a run through with the kids tho." She said sitting up and turning around. "Katie George's, Amilia Polibio, Jessica cosentino , and Aläna Rosairo." She pointed at each kid as she said their name.

I looked at the mix of 13 year olds, and 10 year olds. "Alright we're ready." I said rubbing my hands together. Before I turned around I handed out snack bags. "Girls this is gonna a long ride so I'd take a nap."

I turned around to see ahna playing with Aläna who sat in the middle of us. I pulled out a bottle and propped it up on her blanket so she could drink it. "She's getting so big," Ahna said playing with her curls on the top of her head. "How old is she now."

"9 months." I said smiling down at her. My phone dinged causing me to grab it.

 My phone dinged causing me to grab it

Hey baby you alright?

Hey Yea I'm fine you ok?

Yea we're watching frozen

You better turn that shit off them boys don't wanna watch that

They're being picky so Mattia picked what we're watching

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
Oh god

"They're making our boys watch frozen." I said causing ahna to facepalm herself. "And Mattia picked it."

"Of course he did why am I not suprised." She said giggling. I lean my head on the window and pull my blanket up some. I took the baby's bottle and covered her up in her soft blanket. "Good night ladies."

"Goodnight."

___

We got to the house we were gonna be staying at. "Aw baby isn't it beautiful." I said as Alejandro's arms made there way around my waist.

"Yea mamas it is." He said kissing my cheek. I picked Aläna up and placed her in crib that was rested up against the wall.

"Hey where's Mikey?" I said turning around. Alejandro took my hand and guided me to a bedroom with 5 beds in it. 2 bunk beds and 1 single bed.Mikey sat on a bean bag playing kairi's son, Shane, on a game. While Jacob, Robert's son, laid in a bed scrolling through his phone. "Look at all you 13 year olds chillin in here." They looked up before looking back down I laughed. I walked down the hall to the girls room. They all slept peacefully. I turn their light off before closing the door.

"Alright boys it's time to settle down." Alejandro said turning the lights off. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch with everyone else on the balcony .

"So what y'all just said fuck roshaun and Alvaro." A familiar voice said on the beach. I looked over the railing and seen Alvaro and roshaun with their 2 children.

"Oh my god." I yelled running down the stairs jumping into their arms. "I missed you guys so much." We all ended up in a group hug. Well everyone but Kairi and Roberts girlfriends/ wives.

"Daddy I'm sleepy." Alvaros daughter said rubbing her eyes. I pick her up and walk her to the girls bedroom. I placed her on the bottom bunk of an empty bunk-bed.

___

 Hey babe you awake

Hey babe you awake

Yea just laying here playing with Aläna

Come down?

Ok

I picked aläna before walking over to our suit cases. "You could at least have some pants on mamas." I said kissing her head. She smiles causing me to smile. A shadow hovered over us. I looked up and seen Alejandro standing above us looking down at the baby.

"Hi mamas." Ale said picking her up. She smiled showing her dimples. "You're so freaking beautiful." He kissed her cheek repeatedly causing her to giggle. I smile at the two before standing up.

"God took his time on her." I said wrapping my arms around ale's waist. He nodded.

"He sure did didn't he?" He said kissing my cheek.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞...🧸
I was missin this book so I added a bonus chapter🥺 thank you all for the love on this story. I really enjoyed writing it, and reading some of your comments. This book is officially over now💀💀. I'm done messing with it.