F I F T Y

🥺💔🤧

The car ride to the airport was quiet, only sniffs and quiet sobs coming from both me and ahna could be heard. "Guys..." Alvaro started only causing me to cry more. Roshaun wrapped his arms around me. "Don't cry."

"Varo you can't tell me not to cry when I'm losing 2 of my bestfriends that I've know since I was 10." At this point I didn't even try to hold in my tears. I let them all out and even a couple of sobs escaped my lips. Alvaro put his hand on my shoulder before Kairi and Mattia cleared their throats. We looked up and seen we were at the airport. We got out the car one by one. Alejandro pulled me into a hug.

"Shh it's ok mak." He kissed my forehead before Alvaro and roshaun pulled me into a hug.

"Imma miss you guys so much." I said sobbing Roshaun wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. Alvaro kissed my cheek, and walked over to a table and sat in silence.

"One by one we're gonna say what our favorite memory was with them." Ahna said wiping her tears and laying her head on Mattia's shoulder. "Mine was when we went to the water park and roshaun was chasing me and Alvaro and I slipped on the water and Alvaro hit the pole."

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 14

AHNA

I threw the water on roshaun just as Alvaro slapped the back of his neck. IM GONNA KILL YOU!" We ran past the wave pool where ale and Makayla were Splashing each other. Alvaro turned smacking his face off the pole. Making me slip on the water laughing. I hit the back of my head off the hard pool floor.

"Oo damn bitch!!" Makayla said helping me up as Mattia helped Alvaro up. "Are you ok?" She said holding the back of my head. "You hit the fuck out your head." Alvaro walked over to me pulling me into a hug.

"Are you ok?" I burst into a fit of laughter causing Kairi and Mattia to look at me confused. "What?"

"Me?," I grab his face Turing to look at his cheek. "You smacked the shit out your face."

Roshaun walked up to Alvaro throwing him in the deep side of the pool then grabbing me up throwing me on top of him. "Roshaun what if I didn't swim back up!"

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*
"We almost got kicked out cause they told us to stop running like 12 times." Robert said as everyones laughing slowly died down

"Um mines probably when we got caught sneaking out." Mattia said causing everyone to laugh.

𝗠𝗮𝘆 23

MATTIA𐂃

"Guys I'm hungry." I said. Makayla looked up at me from her spot on the floor. "What tiny bitch."

"Mattia that was so rude of you." She said standing up hitting Me with a pillow.

"Should we go get some Wendy's?" Alvaro said. I nodded as Kairi and Alejandro stood up from the bed. "Robert wake up."

"Leave him he sleep." Roshaun said. Adriahna opened the window. "So we really doin this."

I climbed out the window jumping to the floor. Then Alejandro, kairi, Alvaro, and roshaun following after that. "Mattia don't drop me." Adri said holding onto the window side.

"I won't just jump so kay can come down." She jumped down landing right in my arms. "Told you I wouldn't drop you." Makayla jumped into Alvaro's arms sending them both to the floor, Causing the rack to knock over the trash can.