011

🔫⛓🏫

MAKAYLA

"IM HERE MY FELLOW BITCHES!" I yelled walking into the class room with kairi following close behind. I sat at my desk and began to write my warm-up down in my binder. Mr.jones walked into the class room with some papers.

"Good morning class." He said setting his papers down, then taking a sip from his coffee mug.

"Oh Mr.Jones I brought you something." I reached into my book bag and grabbed an apple. I stood up from my desk and began to walk to him desk. "I got you a green apple!" I said handing him the apple. He examined the apple before placing it on his desk.

"Thank you Giggles now please take a seat and finish your warm up." I turn around from the desk and walk back to my desk.

"Hey Kai." I said messing his hair up. He groans before putting his head down on his desk. I pull my phone out to do my daily.

👻: Mak🦋 just added to their story!

"Phones away!" Mr.Jones exclaimed causing me to jump.

"No need to yell Jonesy jeez." I looked at the door and see Alejandro standing in front of the closed door.

"Hello Mr.rosairo how may I help you?" Mr.jones asked calmly. I open my mouth in shock. I turn to look at kairi he snaps a quick picture of my face.

"KAIRI!" I yelled causing everyone to look at me. "DID YOU WATCH PARADISE HOTEL!" I played it off.

"When Carlos cheated on that one girl with Rosalina." He said. Me and Kai watch paradise hotel with each other every Wednesday.

"Yea!" I said. The class looked away and back at the board.

👻:Kai🪐 added to their story!