F O U R T Y - F I V E

🥰🤣😴

MAKAYLA

" first thing first," I started before getting rudely interpreted by Mattia and roshaun.

"Let me get that introduction." They sung. I glared at them causing ahn and kairi to laugh. "Damn you look mean."

"Anyway, we need to separate into partn-" everyone strayed moving around. Kairi grabbed Alvaro, roshaun and Robert locked arms, and Mattia wrapped his arms around ahna's waist. "Looks like it's me and you ale." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He chuckles.

"Good luck everyone." Mattia said has he dragged ahna into the rink.

"Mak please don't let me fall." Ale said grabbing both sides of my hips. I giggle as I slowly guided him to the other side of rink. He gripped my hips tighter every now and then.

" ale you have to let go of me soon you know." I said looking back at the boy. He nods his head. "Alright try yo do it." He slowly let go of my hips. He skated away causing me to cheer and clap. He skated back wrapping his arms around my waist: "You did it!"

"Look!" He exclaimed pointing in the direction of roshaun and Robert. I pull my phone out and record.

👻:𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺🦋!

I skate over to roshaun holding my hand out for him to take

I skate over to roshaun holding my hand out for him to take. He grabs ahold of it trying to stand to his feet, but that only lead to us both laying on the floor in pain. I crawl over to the wall trying to stand up.

"AHH MAKAYLA WATCH OUT!"

Turning my head to see Kairi skating right for me going full speed. My eyes widen in fear I start getting up faster only to have me fall back on the floor. "KAIRI STOP SKATIKG!" I yelped still trying to get up. Kairi slammed into me hard sending me to the floor holding my hip in pain . Tears formed in my eyes as I could already hear crying sobbing like a little bitch. Alejandro runs over to me in his shoes wrapping me up.

"Mak are you ok?" He said laying my head in his lap. I whimper in pain.

"Alejandro," I whispered causing him to come closer. "Come closer." He moved even closer. "TAKE ME HOME BITCH!" He jumped before moving from under me. I hit my head off the floor. "Today is not my day." I out one leg out standing on the other. I skated to the entrance taking my skates off.

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

I laid back in johns bed. "Baby guess what happened to me today." I said. John walks into the room.

"What happen ma." He said sitting at the end of the bed.

"So you know how we went skating," he nods putting his socks on. "So I was trying to pull my self up on the wall and kairi slammed into and I hit my head off the wall." I said pouting. John chuckles causing me to flick his back.

"Hey!" He yelled standing up he threw me over his shoulder running around the room.

"Johnnnnn." I said holding on to his waist. I had my phone in my hand recording. "John i swear if you drop me imma kill you." He walked into the hallway walking to hectors room he stood in the doorway right in front of the mirror I snapped a quick picture adding into my snap chat story.

👻: Makayla🦋 added to their story!

👻:  Makayla🦋 added to their story!

"Alright goodnight dude." John said walking away from the door. He threw me on the bed climbing in between my legs. He pecked my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. I kissed his jawline then pecked his nose. He smiles at me. I wrapped my legs around his waist kissing his cheek. He buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight." He said flipping ya over so I was in top of him. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Goodnight Baby."