003

🥱👿💍

"Ale please stop!" Makayla laughed before getting picked up and thrown on Alejandro's comfortable bed. Alejandro plops down beside her and wraps his arm around her waist. Makayla places one of her hands in his hair, and softly tugging on the ends of his hair.

"I don't say this a lot but I love you and I'm very thankful for you, And I'm so happy your my bestfriend." Alejandro said looking Makayla in her eyes. A frown appears on her face, and Alejandro notice tears approaching. "Don't cry!" He said sitting up and pulling Makayla into a hug. He felt his shoulder of his shirt become slightly damped. He tightened his grip around her kissing her forehead.

"I love you too, god I'm such a baby." She said pulling away from the hug wiping her tears. Alejandro chuckled before playfully pushing her shoulder.

MAKAYLA!

Alejandro's phone buzzed and I seen a little glance of his screen.

Vic💛🥺:Hey baby

My heart broke. He's with Vic? "Um hey I'm gonna go I'll see you later?" I said collecting my things.

"Your leaving?" He said shutting his phone off. He got up and pulled me into a hug.

"Uh yea I told ahna I would help with her lady problems today!" I lied. I hugged him back before walking out his door and into his brother room. "Bubba I'm leaving!" He got up from his spot in Front of the laptop. "Bye I love you, be good for you mom!"

"I love you too!" I walked down stairs and said goodbye to ale's mother aka my second mother.

"I know you didn't drive here so how are you gonna get home?" She said placing her hands in her hips. I smile innocently at her.

"Walk?" She glares at me. Before shaking her head. She walks over to the bottom of the steps. "It's not even that far."

"Babes you live all they way across town." She said looking at me like she was gonna beat me. "Alex!! Come take Kayla home I don't want her walking."

I heard a beep outside I look out the window and see Mattia. "It's ok Mattia's gonna take me." I ran out the door and got into the passenger side. He looks at me confused.

"Why are in my car?" He looks at me then back at the house.

"Take me home please?" He sighs frustratedly before starting the car backup.

"You better be lucky I love you!" He said pulling off and onto the main road. I kissed his cheek with a grin.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed reaching over the seat hugging him. "Bye I love you drive safe!"

"I love you too!"

I walked inside and raced up the stairs before my mom seen me. I pulled my phone out and plopped down on my bed beside my bear.

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖🥱👿=𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢
𝘼𝙝𝙣𝙖🥵💍=𝘈𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘩𝘯𝘢
𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙜😴💍=𝘈𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘰
𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙤🥰💍=𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵