034

🌏🖇🤍

MAKAYLA

"John bro tell the truth." I heard hector say. "Do you like makayla?" My heart sunk. Oh god if he says no just pretend you didn't hear that if he says yes also pretend you didn't hear that. I mean if he says yes we would make one cute ass couple😌

"I guess I do." He replied. I smiled. I yawned and began to stretch I look at my phone screen. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty."

"Goodmorning Prince Charming." I said causing him to smile. I get out of bed, and set my phone up on my dresser.
.
.
.
"What should I wear today?"

I pulled out some black ripped jeans with a small rip in the back, and a blue and yellow crop top.

"That's shows to much skin." John said shaking his head causing me to chuckle. "I don't like it."

"Babe I didn't even put it on yet." I said moving away from the camera. I put on the outfit, and step back into view of camera. "See it's not that bad."

"Not that bad Ma you have a rip right on your ass cheek." He said throwing is hands in the air. I heard hector laugh. I roll my eyes. "Fine if you don't change then I'm bringing you a hoodie to put on cause your still showing a lot of skin."

I roll my eyes. "Bye John I'll see you at school." I hung up on him. I smiled before walking over to my door. I pulled it open and melecio and my mom fell to my feet. "Were you guys listening to my conversation?"

"What's a conversation?" Melecio said slowly standing up. He ran out my room as my mom walked into it.

"So who's the guy you were in the phone with last night?" My mother said smirking at me. She grabbed one end of my blanket and pulled it back up so my bed was made.

"He's this new boy We've been snapping for a while." I said walking over to help her put the pillows on my bed.

"What's he look like?" Melecio said walking back into my room. I pulled my phone out and showed them a picture I took last night.

"You must go to my Snapchat to actually see him!" I said running out the door

"You must go to my Snapchat to actually see him!" I said running out the door. I sat my bag down in the passenger seat, and pulled my phone I out.

The 5 M's🤍🖇

How's the plane ride everyone?
𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿-7:20𝖠𝖬

Kenz🤩🥰
I want off this shit💀💀
𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿-7:20𝖠𝖬

Mikey🧸🥺
Maddy keeps snoring😭
𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿-7:21𝖠𝖬