F I F T Y - F O U R

JOHN۞

10 months with Makayla...No problem. We did everything a couple would do. Including having a family dinner. N e ways Makayla's head laid in my lap as I played with her hair. I peck her cheeks before looking down at her phone that went off.

ALE💛💛

Hey wanna hang today?

Its been a minute since we hung

Ugh ,Your so annoying I'm done being your bestfriend

K

This kid thinks he can take my girlfriend. Ha very funny dude. Makayla stirred in her sleep. I hear her groan causing me to look down at her. "Goodmorning beauty." I kissed her forehead causing a smile to form on her face.

"Goodmorning what time is it?" She asked reaching for her phone. "Fuck I'm late." She yelled jumping up. She grabbed one of my hoodies and her backpack. "It'd be better if you came to school with me, but since your sick I'll give you a pass." She said kissing my cheek and walking to the door. "Bye I love you!"

"I love you more."

ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀシ

I got in the car and drove to school. "Hey ahna." I said as we walked into school.

"Hey! My god haven't seen you in a while." She said throwing her arm around my shoulder. I laugh before wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I know its been a minute." we walk around the corner and into the cafeteria I spot our boys sitting at our table laughing and joking around. As we approached the table alejandro started packing up his things.

"ight guys imma head to class i'll see you guys later." alejandro said walking away from the table. Mattia, Robert , and Kairi look up at me either mad or disappointingly. I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

"What I do?" I asked sitting at the table. I set my bag down and looked around the table. Robert and mattia got up from the table and walked away causing ahna to look at them confused then running after them. Kairi stood up trying to walk away, but before he could walk away I gripped his wrist. "Kai please tell me what I did so I can fix this," he shook his head then ripped his arm out my hand.

"Why'd you tell alex he was annoying and you didn't want to be friends with him?" he said looking at me. I looked at him confused. "Makayla." he pulled his phone out. "you know what just go talk to ale."

"wait john was on my phone when I woke up." I said as I pulled my phone out to check the messages. "Fuck." I said before running out the cafeteria. As I turned the corner I bumped into mattia and ahna.

"Makayla how could you tell alex you didn't want to be friends anymore-!?" ahna said. I roll my eyes.

"John sent that text, wheres ale!" I yelled. they pointed towards the door. I nod already knowing he was in the garden. I ran out the door already spotting him on the bench talking to one of the cheerleaders. I made my way over to him. I stood infront of them as they sat on the bench. They continued talking. Before I could speak up ale looked up. his eyes were red and puffy, he had tear stains on his cheek. He looks more dead then alive. After he looked up the cheerleader I now knew very well. Its our sweet, lovley, caring Jenna.

"excuse me you're interrupting me and my bestfriends conversation." jenna said causing me to roll my eyes. Jenna stood up getting closer to me.

"Bitch that's my bestfriend the fuck you talking about." I said crossing my arms over my chest trying to hide my bra that you could see very clearly through mu white crop top. She laughs causing me and alex to look at her confused.

"can you please go away a slut like you does not need to be around ale anyways." she said flipping her hair off her shoulder" And why would you want another boy just to use you, john was at my house this Friday". I raise my eyebrows. I stepped closer to her but before i could hit her alejandro wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me far away setting me on a bench then sitting beside me. It was silent.

"I thought I was annoying?" he said looking at me. I sighed turning to look at him. I wanted to speak but nothing came out. he stood up causing me to grab ahold of his wrist. I stood up still gripping his wrist with his back facing me.

"Ale I didn't send those messages," I said in a low voice. He slowly turned around looking down at me. I slowly looked up at him. "John sent those and I feel like he's trying to break us apart...But it will always be alejandro and Makayla." I grabbed his other hand looking him in the eye. "At 8:24 this morning I was asleep. if you checked johns story you texted me that like 5 mintues after he posted that." Alejandro looked up before looking back down at me with a smile on his face

"Its mak and ale not alejandro and Makayla." he said causing me to smile. "Come here bum.' he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. i wrapped my arms around his waist burying my face in his chest. "Don't be mad at for this." he pulled me away from him

"wha-" before i could finish my sentence Alejandro smashed his lips into mine. I didn't kiss back.

What are you doing Makayla this is your childhood crush, you've liked this bitch for 10 years kiss him back

No Makayla don't kiss back you're still with john and that's considered cheating

So what he's probably cheating like jenna said

"Fuck it imma kiss back!"

i kissed back causing alejandro to smile into the kiss. we pulled away and rested our foreheads against eachother. we hear clapping. we look up and see mattia,kairi, ahna, and Robert. "wow Makayla didn't know you were that type of person!" i heard from behind me. i turn around to see john.

"john..Wait why am i feeling sorry for you," i turned around and looked at my friends before stepping closer to him. "WE'RE DONE!" i said turning back around to look at ale. he smirks before walking up to me he places one of his hands on my butt dipping me. he placed his lips on mine. The butterflies in my stomach moved down lower. my heartbeat increased. I pushed that all aside and wrapped my arms around ale's neck deepening the kiss.

"I Love you." he said pulling away letting me stand on my feet.

'I love you more."