F O U R T Y - T H R E E

🤫😎😾

"hey babe I gotta go," I said hugging John. He frowns causing me to peck his lips. "I'll be back soon." He kissed my cheek.

"bye drive safe." He said waving me out the door. I walk into Ava's room dragging Ahna out by her ear. Mattia and alejandro looks at us confused.

"HEY!" Ahna said as I pulled her out the house. I shush as we got in the car. I pulled out their drive way and onto the road.

"Don't say nothin this whole car ride." I said pointing at her. I stop at a red light running my fingers threw my messy brown hair. I started driving as the light turned green.

"Sorry." she said looking at me. I shake my head. before puling her into a hug. I turn the car off, and we step out the car. We walked inside of McDonalds and see Robert, kairi, and alvaro sitting in the corner with food. We make are way back to them sitting in the booth.

"Alright now Ahna when did Alex tell you he liked Makayla?" Kairi said taking a bit from his cheeseburger. Ahna sets her frappe down before scratching her head.

"A couple months ago." she said nodding she flips her hair off her shoulder smacking alavro in the face. Causing him to spit his sandwhich out his mouth.

"AHNA!!!" He yelled causing people to look at us. I burst into a fit of laughter. Robert hits everyones arms causing us all to look at him some type of way.

"Focus!" he yelled causing us all to go back to the position we were once in. I turn my attention to the door as the bell above it went off. My eyes widen as I turn back to my friends. "Oh shit," I slouch down in the booth. They put their hoodies on and pull the strings so you couldn't see their face."Don't do that that's gonna cause them to look at us."

"Ok how about we just leave and go to the park across the street." kairi suggested. We all agreed quickly getting up and turning our back to the Ava and Ryan couldn't see who we were. We quickly walk out of McDonalds. "Alright back to business." Kairi said as we got across the street , and to the picnic tables.

"Alright so Makayla and kairi were outside getting their stuff. And everyone else was downstairs, I asked alex if he was interested in anyone, he said he liked you but wouldn't date you cause you were like his little sister." ahna said looking at everyone. Robert scrunches his face in confusion. I turn to look behind me causing alvaro to pull me into a hug.

"Guys what are you doing." I said as they all started screaming.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you." alvaro said kissing my cheek repeatedly causing me to laugh. Once he let me go I look behind me and see a bird eating some seeds off the table behind us.

"Anyway why are you just now telling us this ahna?" Kairi said causing me to turn back around and look at ahna. She shrugs.

"I lowkey forgot and I didn't think it was important cause he said he viewed as a little sister." I laugh.

'Guys all of this doesn't matter aymore cause I with John." I said. Kairi and Robert look at each other. "Guys seriously I really like john, and im not just saying that cause Ale went off to get a girlfriend. I haven't really liked someone since Ryan, speaking of Ryan why is he back in town." I said watching the two get in the car. "Shit ." I put my hood up and put my head down as they pulled off. "Alright guys im officially over alejandro!"

ALEJANDRO𐂂

"I'm officially in love with Makayla."