T H I R T Y

🎞🧸🥺

MAKAYLA

I sat in kai's bed with Kairi in the middle of me and Ahna. "Drinks?" I said making sure we got everything. Kairi holds up the drinks. "Snacks?" Ahna holds up the candy we got on the way here. I press play and we started getting comfortable.

"There go Tatum with her fine ass." Kairi said sticking his tongue out causing me and Ahna to shove him. He chuckled before the door was thrown open causing us all to jump.

"What's up whores!" Mattia yelled walking into the room picking Ahna up throwing her over his shoulder. she squeals before being let down. She smiled then kissed him on his lips. "Hey baby." Me and Kai looked at each other before scooting over to each other. I wrapped my arms around him squishing our cheek together.

"WE'RE GONNA BE SINGLE FOREVER!" We yelled in sync. Ahna looked at me raising her eyebrows then looking at ale who was sitting in the gaming chair. I roll my eyes. It got quiet as we turned our attention back to the TV. My phone began to ring. I grabbed it and walked a answered it.

"Hello?"

"Did you know your other side of the family is in town?"

" Melecio?"

"Wait your in town?"

"Yea."

"Its only me though."

"Where's dad?"

"He had to stay for work, I'm on my way to moms right now."

"Ok I'm on my way home."

I hung the phone up and ran into the room, "Someone take e home right now!" I said grabbing my bag. "Please."

"Why?" Alejandro said laughing at how I came into the room.

"My brothers home!" Everyone except Mattia and Robert stood up and ran to the car. They came walking out a little after. "Come on get in the car!"

"Wait you have a brother?" Mattia asked getting in the car causing Ahna to sit on his lap so Robert could get in. "Why have I never see him in the past 4 years that I knew you?"

"He's 18 and a freshman in collage," I said putting my seat belt on as Alex pulled onto the main road. "and my dad works for the military so he doesn't really get to see us."

"Wait so your dads gonna be at our school tomorrow?" Robert asked scratching the back of his neck. I frown shaking my head.

"No he has to stay behind for some work." Alejandro pulls up to my house. "Guys I'm scared." I took my seat belt off and remained in the car.

"Why?" Roshaun asked putting his phone away. I shrugged

"This is the first time my mother and brother have seen each other after their big fight." I said nervously looking out the window. I notice a car pull up behind Ale's car. A tall tan boy steps out. I squeal before opening the car door. "MELECIO!" I ran and jumped in to his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He caught me and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel the tears on my shoulder. "I literally missed you so much." I pulled away from the hug, and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you more." He put me down and hugged me again. My friends stood in behind us looking dumb. My front door opens to reveal my mom. Me and Melecio separated from the hug. Melecio looked at my mom as she slowly started walking toward us.

"Mom," He started. My mom stop right infront of him. I stepped back wiping my tears. Alex wrapped his arms around my shoulders, he kissed my cheek. "I'm so-" My mom cut him off by pulling him into a hug. She started sobbing into the crook of his neck.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲...🧸

Vote- comment- share
(If you want💀)

Sorry for any miss spelling