022

🤕🥰🥺

MAKAYLA

I grabbed my blanket and my bowl of candy I was gonna hand out to the kids. I made my way down stairs. I laid down my small soft blanket on the small arm chair in the living room , I then put my comforter on top. I walk into the kitchen throwing my popcorn in the microwave, I grabbed a water and sat it on the table beside the chair. my door bell rings I open it to see 2 small children 1 was dressed as Mal and the other was dressed as Evie from descendents. I smile at them. "cute costumes," I said placing some candy inside their baskets. They walk away and a group of 9 year olds walk over to me. I smile at them. "hi what are you guys suppose to be?" I asked.

"I'm snow white, she's sleeping beauty, she's tiana, and that's prince charming." one said. I nod and put candy in their bags. I close my door and sit down. After about an hour of passing candy out to kids, my door bell rings.I open it to see a group of teen boys around my age. I give them some candy, until one started talking to me.

"Aren't you dating Alejandro?" He asked leaning against my door. I back up cause he was close. I shake my head. "Oh so your single?" I shrug. "so you tryna let me in?" asked taking a step forward.

"I have a boyfriend!" I exclaimed putting my hand on his chest to push him away. "can you please leave me alone and get off my porch."

"Bryson come one leave her alone!" one of his friends said trying to pull him off my porch.

"babe is everything ok here?" a familiar voice said causing me to look over at it. I gasp at the sight of the boy standing on the steps of my porch. "How about you leave my girlfriend alone and get the hell out of here dude!" The Bryson boy chuckled before walking off my porch. I walk over to the boy wrapping my arms around his neck. He placed his hand on my lower back.

"Thank you!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He placed his hand on my lower back. "what are you doing here?" I said pulling away from the hug. I looked up at him he looked down at me and smiled. "Stop! Don't look at me like that!" I exclaimed causing people to look at us. I hit his chest playfully. I looked behind him and seen some other boys and 2 girls.

"Im sorry your just so small." he said taking a step backwards to look me up and down. I cover my now blushed face with my tiny hands. He grabs my hands in his. "Don't be shy," He let my hands go and they dropped to my side. "oh um these are my friends Mariano, Samy, Luna, josh, and ann." I wave t the, , and they wave back at me.

"Hi im Makayla!" I shake all their hands before turning to the boy behind me." It was nice seeing you!" I wave them off. Before they left he turned around.

"oh and just remember I'm only one snapchat text away." he said winking causing me to laugh.

"Go away John!" I said shooing him away causing his friend group to laughed.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲...🧸
Sorry for any miss spelling
Vote-comment-share
(If you want)